1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures don’t get enough respect (Proxima sucks). View attachment 685699
Yeah they do look good with the exception of Proxima. The rest of the Black order look really good (Thanos like the best to no surprise), but the Proxima figure is a disaster in on so many levels, it really is too bad. But at least as you have her here with the others the fo us is t on her so she doesn’t seem so bad since she is not the main focus.

Yeah they are cool but proxima s pretty bad. One guy posted his mods to her which made her proportions better but it was some work and in the end the figure was still pretty far from screen accurate.

Yeah they are cool but proxima s pretty bad. One guy posted his mods to her which made her proportions better but it was some work and in the end the figure was still pretty far from screen accurate.
Yeah mine is still in the box, I don’t see myself taking her out without doing extensive modifications. That said, I have learned a variety of techniques since I got her that may help with the body and the proportions, I have no idea why to do with the head

Back