1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was yours shipped through YunExpress?
No, my initial tracking # was with 4PX but it was in DHL's possession in Hong Kong on Friday (8/12) and flew directly to their hub in Cincinnati on 8/13. It cleared customs on Sunday, then flew to Detroit and was delivered on Monday. I've had fast deliveries from OSK before, but this one beats them all.

No, my initial tracking # was with 4PX but it was in DHL's possession in Hong Kong on Friday (8/12) and flew directly to their hub in Cincinnati on 8/13. It cleared customs on Sunday, then flew to Detroit and was delivered on Monday. I've had fast deliveries from OSK before, but this one beats them all.
Nice! I'm thinking of ordering the InArt Batman with him. I haven't ordered with him yet, but I hear a lot of good things about him and he's always active on this board.

Buffi, anything further on Cull?
Waist and leg joints are still a bit too loose fo my taste (legs should have ratcheted joints), but I’ve got him balanced against the back of my cabinet so not a major issue. I’m not done messing with my display, but in the meantime here he is with Ebony Maw and friends:

97BC6396-B451-4342-8D35-1001365EC7DC.jpeg
6B20ACBE-26F0-46C0-B3DB-C62951C14279.jpeg

I’ll see what I can do. Proxima is staying across the room with Black Widow. She looks good there but positively diminutive with these guys. Maybe you can have your InArt friends make a proper version of her @2030 lol.

From the photos above size looks good to me. Proxima Midnight was a bit of a miss and Corvus Glaive’s outfit was a cheap out, but still a good overall 1/6 representation of the Black Order.

Waist and leg joints are still a bit too loose fo my taste (legs should have ratcheted joints), but I’ve got him balanced against the back of my cabinet so not a major issue. I’m not done messing with my display, but in the meantime here he is with Ebony Maw and friends:

View attachment 594973View attachment 594974
Scales much better than I thought he would. Mine is out for delivery today. Hopefully just a few more hours.

Unboxed my Cull and he is fantastic. The paint apps are great, way better than I expected. The armor and weapon are weathered nicely. The scale doesn't look bad, maybe slightly larger but not by much. Ebony Maw and Cull pair perfect together. If anyone just wants those two with Thanos, they make a great set.

Like The Buffinator said, the joints are much looser than you would like. The waist leans forward easily and the legs need ratchets in the joints. I didn't have too much trouble standing him though. I was able to get him to stand quickly on the carpet. I definitely recommend this beast as he turned out great and you won't be disappointed.

I never thought we would have the chance to have the entire Black Order and now it's complete. I'm so stoked to have them all displayed together.

20220818_215451.jpg

20220818_215504.jpg

20220818_215515.jpg
20220818_215544.jpg
20220818_215535.jpg
20220818_215651.jpg
20220818_220108.jpg
20220818_220123.jpg
20220818_212314.jpg
20220818_212242.jpg

Unboxed my Cull and he is fantastic. The paint apps are great, way better than I expected. The armor and weapon are weathered nicely. The scale doesn't look bad, maybe slightly larger but not by much. Ebony Maw and Cull pair perfect together. If anyone just wants those two with Thanos, they make a great set.

Like The Buffinator said, the joints are much looser than you would like. The waist leans forward easily and the legs need ratchets in the joints. I didn't have too much trouble standing him though. I was able to get him to stand quickly on the carpet. I definitely recommend this beast as he turned out great and you won't be disappointed.

I never thought we would have the chance to have the entire Black Order and now it's complete. I'm so stoked to have them all displayed together.

View attachment 595122
Now that's the line-up picture I've been looking for, thank you.

Yes, over-sized, but he looks great. Really cool to see the entire Black Order lined up.
Yes, thank you for doing this so I don't have to! :lol

Back