1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry I have at least 50 hottoys figures I've never opened, it might be 100 I'm not really sure I know some are from back in 2012 for sure. I always think I'll open them this weekend or a rainy day or when I'm on vacation and when those days do happen i play video games, guitar, or chess instead.

Dont worry I have at least 50 hottoys figures I've never opened, it might be 100 I'm not really sure I know some are from back in 2012 for sure. I always think I'll open them this weekend or a rainy day or when I'm on vacation and when those days do happen i play video games, guitar, or chess instead.
#Prohoarder :lol :lol

:lol
And I thought I was bad with @10 undisplayed figures but I did at least open them to check their condition. And in my defense I had nowhere to put them until Detolfs were back in stock at my local Ikea. But even now that I have 4 new Detolfs I've barely put a dent in that number.

Thanks for the wake-up call!

:lol
And I thought I was bad with @10 undisplayed figures but I did at least open them to check their condition. And in my defense I had nowhere to put them until Detolfs were back in stock at my local Ikea. But even now that I have 4 new Detolfs I've barely put a dent in that number.

Thanks for the wake-up call!
I have 6 detolfs packed with figures and 7 moducase df 60s but a lot of room in those. My oldest unopened figure (I had to look it up) is the first elder predator and I bought that because it sold out fast and I thought I may want it someday. That scenario has happened a few times, the alien power loader is an example.

I don't even want to get into the starting lineup and McFarlane sportspicks as well as 3 3/4 inch star wars stuff. I haven't even looked at some of that in 20 years.

I was one of the first shipments so about a year now.
giphy.gif

I was one of the first shipments so about a year now.
Def need to check for breakage. Haven’t had that issue on Vulture/Scavenger, but you never know. It’s a beautiful piece. But I do get it and am in the same boat with you and @medicomsucks Life happens and you just get super busy. I’ve wanted to take a sabbatical from work to work on opening toys. But who can afford that **** 🤷🏾‍♂️
Btw, I’m opening Cull tonight as Customs raided my box!
@Kit Chen you on the watch list???!! 😂. Just kidding 👍🏾

Attachments

• A15B7A90-7ED6-4049-8AC8-E6BC0587B08F.jpeg
    A15B7A90-7ED6-4049-8AC8-E6BC0587B08F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Boy, living dangerously. I probably have had about a 30% QC issue rate on new figures, on Iron Men probably closer to 50%.

Even my uninstalled batteries have been going off like popcorn lately
kKWWIRx.jpg

Boy, living dangerously. I probably have had about a 30% QC issue rate on new figures, on Iron Men probably closer to 50%.

Even my uninstalled batteries have been going off like popcorn lately
kKWWIRx.jpg
I open the iron men, except hulkbuster and the stealth mk 7 (brown)

I can definitively report that Customs put the whole thing back in the box. There was customs tape on the inner box and they put the trays back in wrong, so they really have it the once over. All good
Justin was right tho, the axe is very rotocast-ish as I suspect parts of the figure is as well. It’s gangly like the Juggernaut figure but more poseable. Digging it. Gonna try to pull the rest of the order out…maybe.

Attachments

• ACF9E665-B366-4608-BE59-4E0B4A7AA510.jpeg
    ACF9E665-B366-4608-BE59-4E0B4A7AA510.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 8712221E-2054-49CE-854C-BAED4DED71A5.jpeg
    8712221E-2054-49CE-854C-BAED4DED71A5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I can definitively report that Customs put the whole thing back in the box. There was customs tape on the inner box and they put the trays back in wrong, so they really have it the once over. All good
Justin was right tho, the axe is very rotocast-ish as I suspect parts of the figure is as well. It’s gangly like the Juggernaut figure but more poseable. Digging it. Gonna try to pull the rest of the order out…maybe.
Cool, at least he exists and they went all in on the line. That's a positive.

There was the Avengers team, Avengers AoU team, Civil War teams, Endgame team, Infinity War teams, GotG team, should I keep going?
Still need mantis. I should have got one of the 3rd party ones but hot toys showed a teaser and I guess it was to sabotage 3rd party orders.

Also, still waiting for them to finish the platoon trinity, its been 10 years now.

Back