1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does make custom stands as well, with any surface you might want. I'm not really sure what might work best with this figure though, as it kinda deserves better than the concrete ground the final battle takes place on.

I put my deluxe GA WW headsculpt on the new WW84 figure. She looks great! I'm using a recast sculpt for the helmeted deluxe, and I have to say it's very close to the HT sculpt in terms of quality.

Attachments

• 20230308_191625.jpg
    20230308_191625.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230308_143135.jpg
    20230308_143135.jpg
    962.3 KB · Views: 0
I put my deluxe GA WW headsculpt on the new WW84 figure. She looks great! I'm using a recast sculpt for the helmeted deluxe, and I have to say it's very close to the HT sculpt in terms of quality.
Looks amazing indeed!
do the recast head has the same skintone as the WW84 body? Would want to see it on the WW84 body if possible :D

Looks amazing indeed!
do the recast head has the same skintone as the WW84 body? Would want to see it on the WW84 body if possible :D
The recast head's skin tone is very close to the color of the silicone body! I'd put it on the WW84 body as an example but I don't want to take the helmet off again haha

Is the Deluxe GA WW headsculpt the same as the one for the Collector Edition?

what recast head did you buy?, I'm thinking of buying the NRTOYS one or the TTTOYS one
The recast I purchased on Ebay didn't have an official label, though it was likely one of those.

Is the Deluxe GA WW headsculpt the same as the one for the Collector Edition?
Yeah, they're the same sculpt. Though my Deluxe WW actually doesn't have as much hair, which makes it easier to manage.

The recast I purchased on Ebay didn't have an official label, though it was likely one of those.

Yeah, they're the same sculpt. Though my Deluxe WW actually doesn't have as much hair, which makes it easier to manage.
I saw the TTTOYS one on aliexpress for £15 GBP, I'll use that for the golden armour figure with the helmet on

That is great to know, I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure before shelling out a bunch of $. I am considering getting a GA headsculpt for my WW84 figure

Thanks so much!

Hello

And happy new year !

Did somebody try to put the head of the Hot Toys WW training version on this figure ?

I know it's not movie accurate, but I'm just curious if it can be used as an alternative head, for fun.
I think the skin tone of the training version is darker but the figure's skin is covered by the armor so maybe it's not noticeable ?

I'm late to the party, but I got this about a week ago from "La cité des nuages" (both versions still in stock btw.)

She's absolutely a nightmare to get to balance and I had to use blue tac under the boots.
Also I can't really get her torso to crunch at all, the weight will pull it back in upright position.

Still absolutely loving it, so beautiful :)

20240105_222531.jpg20240102_175909.jpg20240102_175850.jpg

Back