1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of KGhobby, they've actually ****ed me over recently. Sent the wrong item and is doubling down that they didn't. So I'm stuck with an item I never bought and never got the one I did. Feels pretty **** they treat you like this after you spend thousands on their store.

Guys, has the knock-off HS already been released? Where was it up for pre-order?
I've only seen one Golden Armour HS loose, and it was nearing the 100 barrier quickly, so not an option...

Seeing SideShow ship everything but this figure is eating me from the inside. I see people with their Mando Bobas and Clone Wars Ahsokas from SideShow, but they won't ship me this damn fig which came out in HK in 2021. Lord give me patience.

Guys, has the knock-off HS already been released? Where was it up for pre-order?
I've only seen one Golden Armour HS loose, and it was nearing the 100 barrier quickly, so not an option...
I don't believe it has been yet. I think they only one that company has released so far is the KO Endgame Stark 2.0 headsulpt and maybe Endgame Black Widow. Endgame Thor and this WW are still PO status. Not sure if they ever released Endgame Cap but I wasn't searching for it either since I have the official.

Speaking of KGhobby, they've actually ****ed me over recently. Sent the wrong item and is doubling down that they didn't. So I'm stuck with an item I never bought and never got the one I did. Feels pretty **** they treat you like this after you spend thousands on their store.

Sorry to hear that; customer service can really be hit or miss at these stores. Can you file a claim or do a chargeback?

What did they send you instead?

I don't believe it has been yet. I think they only one that company has released so far is the KO Endgame Stark 2.0 headsulpt and maybe Endgame Black Widow. Endgame Thor and this WW are still PO status. Not sure if they ever released Endgame Cap but I wasn't searching for it either since I have the official.

Cool, I guess the KO will be my only chance at this sculpt. And who had it on pre-order? Or what company makes them?

Cool, I guess the KO will be my only chance at this sculpt. And who had it on pre-order? Or what company makes them?
There are 2 version for this Wonder Woman headsculpt. The NRToys one and the TT Toys one. I only have experience with TT Toys Endgame Tony and it’s pretty nice quality considering it’s a KO. Above average KO paint apps. Got it from eBay, but I wouldn’t PO. I contacted sellers to see if it was actually in-stock before ordering. I have an NR toys IM2 Tony on the way though, so I’ll be able to compare quality soon.

Yeah I don't see the point in preordering that headsculpt. It'll pop up all over ebay when the time comes. And best to wait and see the quality first, to see if it's been shrunken down too much or if the likeness has been lost.

When comparing the paint apps to the official Endgame Tony 1.0 to the TT Toys 2.0 Tony, the skin tones and eyes are near identical, though very slightly warmer on the TT Toys. The paint apps on the hair, facial hair and eyebrows are where it falls short really. I was able to fix that myself, but I know not everyone has that ability.

Back