1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Peggy Carter & Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Meet Peggy Carter & Hydra Stomper from a different universe as beautifully crafted 1/6th scale collectible figures!

Marvel Studios’ first animation, What If…?, starts streaming in Disney+ on Aug 11.

d1Cpuzs.png

Last edited:
Who's next? Spider-Man Doctor Strange? Thanos Gamora? Star Lord T'Challa? Vision Ultron? A lot they can do with this line.

marvel-what-if-tv-series-poster-official-disney-plus-1274908.jpeg

Rumor has it Captain Carter is showing up in DS: MOM so this might not be the only fig we get.

Either way I'm thrilled. I've loved the idea and look for a long time.

Should have realized the anything Iron Man in any form will be made by Hot Toys. Easy pass for me. I figured just a Zombie Cap (already a zombie Deadpool) and a super easy Spidey Strange.

Rumors have Captain Carter appearing in other films besides What If.

Regardless this looks awesome, assuming Zombie Hunter Spidey must not be far behind, an easy figure for them to make.

Probably the closest people who've been asking for Peggy will get.

Will probably get T'Challa if they make him.

This What If… line is going to be really dangerous for me.
Captain Carter
Tactical Killmonger
Panther Star Lord

That was fast! Where were these displayed?
I think China Joy is over right? This has lights, so I think this is Echo Base. Justin from Justin's Collection mentioned there was a "Summer Night" event happening so it might be this.

The best of the bunch, but the lack of a realistic sculpt kills it for me (not that I was going to buy it). These What If shows are set in the same MCU Multiverse, they need to fit with the other figs in a display.

Back