1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Peggy Carter & Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
231147209_1490354471342646_6187823357177263979_n.jpg

It looks great but since it doesn't come with a realistic sculpt this will be a pass for me. I thought they would be making realistic sculpts like the Clone Wars figures. Here's hoping she does turn up in Mutliverse of Madness. Could be another chance for this one there.

There were more than a few people wanting a new yondu release from this show but i'm sure they did not think it would be animated lol

Rumors have Captain Carter appearing in other films besides What If.

Regardless this looks awesome, assuming Zombie Hunter Spidey must not be far behind, an easy figure for them to make.

Nostradamus!

Animated version is a pass for me. If they do a realistic one down the line I'd probably buy it.

That “hydra stomper” needs a lot of work, it looks so flat, no scuffing or any kind of surface detail. Looks cheap.

It looks great but since it doesn't come with a realistic sculpt this will be a pass for me. I thought they would be making realistic sculpts like the Clone Wars figures. Here's hoping she does turn up in Mutliverse of Madness. Could be another chance for this one there.
Yeah it’s really strange they decided to go with an animated style for this line, considering it is set in the MCU.

How are they meant to look realistic when the property it’s based on is a stylised animated series?

Wish it’d been realistic to be able to fit in with the rest of the MCU figures, but I suppose the sculpt was probably easier to get done this way.

Still tempting!

Wish it’d been realistic to be able to fit in with the rest of the MCU figures, but I suppose the sculpt was probably easier to get done this way.

Still tempting!
Exactly. Easier and quicker for them to paint. Probably cheaper too.

Surely they would be a separate little group in most peoples collections anyway.

Exactly. Easier and quicker for them to paint. Probably cheaper too.

Surely they would be a separate little group in most peoples collections anyway.
I dunno, with Captain Carter apparently showing up in Doctor Strange 2 I think some people would like to have these mixed in with the main MCU collection, who knows what other characters will crossover.

Back