1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened mine. For those with an arm that won't rest closer to the body as the other one, the shoulder joint is inverted. Rotate it around within the rubber sleeve and the arm should go down all the way.

Just got mine delivered from SSC. I was a little nervous when I saw the box not realizing that the dirt on the box was intentional :lol.
Checked the nose and no paint was missing. Checked the belt position and it was nice and low in the front. No need for a mod on mine :yess:.

I absolutely love the figure and it was worth the very long wait for me. Really hope we see Joker at SDCC :pray:.

Opened mine. For those with an arm that won't rest closer to the body as the other one, the shoulder joint is inverted. Rotate it around within the rubber sleeve and the arm should go down all the way.

Can you post a pic illustrating how far down to the sides the arms should be able to go pls?
Both arms on mine go down but aren't exactly vertical

Thanks for the info! My first unit is like that, left arm won't rest to the side as much as the right. I'll go try and fix it following your suggestion :)

Just got mine delivered from SSC. I was a little nervous when I saw the box not realizing that the dirt on the box was intentional :lol.
Checked the nose and no paint was missing. Checked the belt position and it was nice and low in the front. No need for a mod on mine :yess:.

I absolutely love the figure and it was worth the very long wait for me. Really hope we see Joker at SDCC :pray:.

Congrats, and yeah -- I too thought the dirt on the box was due to storage at the shop! :lol

Bring on Joker!

They said it's consistent with all the figures they have in stock... they use this excuse constantly. I guess I'll see if I can buy parts.

Could you insist on returning it to get a refund, and just order a new one? Seems like these should be in stock for a bit.

So the top of my ears are scratched (can see a little white) and I'm not sure if I was careless putting him in my cabinet or if it came like that. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Did contact Sideshow for a replacement gauntlet though. One of the spikes was too bent to fix.

Just got my figure last night. Out of the box , this version of the bat is impressive! Not concerned about the material at all because I don't keep my figures in dynamic poses for too long. Awesome figure

We really need a Joker to go with Bats! I also would be up for Robin and Nightwing and of course the new Bats suit from AK.

Perfect Batman to go up against an HT Predator.

Attachments

• IMG_9133.JPG
    IMG_9133.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 491
We really need a Joker to go with Bats! I also would be up for Robin and Nightwing and of course the new Bats suit from AK.

I don't see why Ht won't make Joker at this point. They teased him several times with actual images, the Batman figure just got released! Arkham Knight just got released and the hype is back for this franchise. If they have the rights and the figures done, go ahead and put it up for order! We should know at SDCC.

Every picture I see of Batman I can't get over just how huge he is compared to other figures. My biggest figure is AOU Cap, does anyone have that and Arkham bats and how do they compare when side by side?

This figure is great, it may be my favorite by HT. The posability is far better than I expected based on people's reviews here. I think more complaints seem to be how it looks when the rubber suit bends at the joints.

Figure looks great, poses well and has quite the shelf presence. Home run for HT, I'm not sure how else they could have done this figure without the rubber suit. Now if they do Arkham Knight Batman, they can make that diecast, fabric and leather.

Every picture I see of Batman I can't get over just how huge he is compared to other figures. My biggest figure is AOU Cap, does anyone have that and Arkham bats and how do they compare when side by side?

Lucky for you, I have them posed together :)

Keep in mind they are both on their respective stands in this pic. As you can see, Cap's knees are bent a little and he does have a taller stand. I wanted Bats to be standless but he was finicky standing on his own, so I thought it better to be safe than sorry.

photofun-5692219.jpg

From what I've seen, the only figure that matches Batman in size is Superman. Cap doesn't look too far off though... I'll have to measure Cap against Superman later.

I'm a little surprised everyone is using the angry faceplate.

Anyway, I really hope someone does some custom shin guards and gauntlets for this guy. Would gladly shell out the cash.

I'm a little surprised everyone is using the angry faceplate.

I think with this figure he's just such a big dude that it kind of works...makes him look threatening. Also throughout the games he's always talking smack through gritted teeth, like, "Joker's gonna try to do xyz...it won't work."

Back