1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5ea3b5412e7d6443fcb535a5e971380e.jpg
9544ac2d57646ef36e222458e75c2643.jpg

Crappy cell phone pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume they're all like that, and they'll tell me that their stock won't make a difference. At the very least then, they can give me a new foot and ankle combo. It's so flimsy and it's seriously bugging me. The left foot setup has much more resistance.

It's really hard to keep it standing, and mine has decent ankles. I think it's just really top heavy.

I just checked my Arkham Bats and fortunately he doesn't have what could be a paint rub on the nose. My first one, however, was a little flimsy on the ankles. My second has tighter ankle joints/pegs, but this figure can really be frustrating to get to stand on it's own. He's top heavy, and his feet could have been a tad bigger to help balance him.

I just checked my Arkham Bats and fortunately he doesn't have what could be a paint rub on the nose. My first one, however, was a little flimsy on the ankles. My second has tighter ankle joints/pegs, but this figure can really be frustrating to get to stand on it's own. He's top heavy, and his feet could have been a tad bigger to help balance him.

Agreed.

As crazy as it is, I prefer the Sideshow Batman.

Well I put my inquiry in to SSC to get a new head, and new ankle and right foot parts. And just to be safe, I might order the same parts from Toy Anxiety when they break it down.

My nose is similar to yours snake. Also his left arm doesn't sit as close to the body as his right. But I hope you get replacements buddy

I'm getting mine today. Is there anything I should know about before I take it out of the box? I just don't want to accidentally break anything, haha.

I'm getting mine today. Is there anything I should know about before I take it out of the box? I just don't want to accidentally break anything, haha.

No, he's really sturdy. The ankle joints on mine as well as others' seem to be really loose, so be really careful if you're posing him without the stand. This is a pose and leave it figure, for the most part.

I'm going to get some paint today to weather up his gauntlets and boots a bit, they're too clean for me.

The spare mouth isn't taped into the tray so be careful that doesn't fall out onto a hard surface and chip. And his cape goes through a slot in the tray to behind the tray so be careful pulling him out of he tray. Other than that he's fine. He does need the stand to make sure he doesn't topple forward as he's really top heavy.

I was supposed to get mine today but when I checked my tracking it said that a late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay.
It did arrive in my state after that, so I am hoping for a delivery tomorrow. It appears that UPS is delivery July 3rd. I waived the signature from SSC as I always now do.

I have my fingers crossed and need to remember patience :)

In the interim, I am hoping to enjoy more pictures in this thread.

I wanted to buy one figure that represents the video game batman. Was tempted by the HT one. But finally decided to buy this one:
Bat1.JPG

Mine was originally scheduled for delivery today but got delayed by UPS due to a late trailer arrival... :gah: My friend had same delivery change. Hopefully tomorrow. :( :dunno

Straight on his arms seem oversized or ribs undersized. Past that he looks fantastic. So overall opinion is still vinyl on the suit? Anyone done a belt mod yet?

Back