1/6 Hot Toys -TMS125 - Ahsoka series: Baylan Skoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I am all in. PO'd both.

These will be the first SW figures I have bough since The Emperor.

I actually really likes the show a lot. the soundtrack and story were very very good.

The acting was hit or miss. But overall it's a good series. It was much better the second time around, where you can watch them sequentially.

I really think the new SW shows suffer from week to week grinding when people harp on anything off, but when viewed as the entire show, really amount to very little to detract from the overall tale.

I am glad to be able to devote a detolf cube to just these two.
I really hope they find a way to give Ray a good sendoff, and give Shin a larger and more interesting role. Especially now that she is the main "villian"

Those capes worry me... The fraying at the bottom, material, and weathering make me think they likely won't do well with a rinse to get the dye out. Kinda like Ahsoka from Mando.

I am fine with displaying Shin without hers, but I may have to get a second Baylan to display with the cloak.
It’s generally not a problem like if you have the first Kylo Ren his robe is frayed too but it’s sealed with fabric adhesive to hold it together. If you’re worried there’s spray on adhesives you can use.

Color transfer is only a concern if it’s from dark to light fabrics. Since his is dark on dark it’s not an issue.

Welp, I am all in. PO'd both.

These will be the first SW figures I have bough since The Emperor.

I actually really likes the show a lot. the soundtrack and story were very very good.

The acting was hit or miss. But overall it's a good series. It was much better the second time around, where you can watch them sequentially.

I really think the new SW shows suffer from week to week grinding when people harp on anything off, but when viewed as the entire show, really amount to very little to detract from the overall tale.

I am glad to be able to devote a detolf cube to just these two.
I really hope they find a way to give Ray a good sendoff, and give Shin a larger and more interesting role. Especially now that she is the main "villian"
I've thought this about most all of the Star Wars Disney-verse offerings. Even BoBF...as bad as that generally was, is infinitely more watchable on a binge.

I've thought this about most all of the Star Wars Disney-verse offerings. Even BoBF...as bad as that generally was, is infinitely more watchable on a binge.
YES! I totally agree. Obi, BOBF, were much better on a binge. Too much is left off the table splitting things up weekly.

My only real complaints:

BOBF: I never idolized the character, so seeing him as a human with faults and morals never bothered me. Ia actually enjoyed the come back part of the the story. but this bikers , huge distracting mistake. the idea was not bad, but those characters were terrible. Overall I liked most of it.

OBI: Once again, most of my complaints are NOT story based but actors. Kid actors are notorious for ruining shows. I'm n this case, a terrible Villain actor also. Since they were in every episode, it soured the show overall. In that case I had less animosity toward little Leia than that terrible choice for the sister.

Do the cloaks leave coloring on the underlying clothing?

It’s generally not a problem like if you have the first Kylo Ren his robe is frayed too but it’s sealed with fabric adhesive to hold it together. If you’re worried there’s spray on adhesives you can use.

Color transfer is only a concern if it’s from dark to light fabrics. Since his is dark on dark it’s not an issue.

I am not worried about the transfer on clothes... I worry for any part touching the head/ neck as I would be displaying it with the hood up.

Got my PO in. That's it for me, this will be my last Star Wars figure.
For those in the UK he's up on GBR for £259.00. They've got Shin for £249.00.

Wash it before and you'll be good.

That was my concern in the initial post. :) The material, apparent paint work, and frayed edges worry me that it may not be a good idea to rinse it (just like the Mando Ahsoka's cape didn't do well with a wash).

One Sixth Republic

Ken Fong · 4 h ·

Shin Baylan in SB.

sb1.jpg

sb8.jpg
sb9.jpg
sb10.jpg
sb11.jpg
sb12.jpg
sb13.jpg

That was my concern in the initial post. :) The material, apparent paint work, and frayed edges worry me that it may not be a good idea to rinse it (just like the Mando Ahsoka's cape didn't do well with a wash).
Ah, apologies man, didn't see that. No idea in that case.

Back