1/6 Hot Toys - TMS120 - Ahsoka series: Captain Enoch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome looking design and he looks great with Thrawn but too much of a nobody character for me to buy.

And as usual, Hot Toys is afraid to give the gold parts the proper metallic shine that it requires like beskar.
nobody until he becomes somebody then you be hitting yourself for not getting him while you still could.

He looks great. I was at first a little disappointed that a night trooper wasn't teased in these promo pics, but then HT got me there. They will look great with Thrawn.

Well yeah, we all want those guys and they would be day 1 POs - but just as an aside, the design on these troopers is pretty damn cool. They're much more interesting looking than regular Stormies imo.

For some reason I really want Bacara too. He has such a cool design.
I wasn't invalidating this figure/trooper. I think it's an interesting design and really dug the cracks in the armor being sealed back with the colored sealer similar to Kylo Ren's helmet where I think they got the idea from how old pots or something like that were sealed in Japan or somewhere similar.

All that said, my point merely was that for me, I'm not planning on building out a huge trooper display as I only have Rex and Cody at the moment, and will only add Gree and Wolffe if/when they come out. Like a lot of things in this hobby, it's a slippery slope going from "I'm just going to buy one" to "oh crap, I just bought the entire line," so just keeping myself in check on what I really want, Clone-wise.

Last edited:
I wasn't invalidating this figure/trooper. I think it's an interesting design and really dug the cracks in the armor being sealed back with the colored sealer similar to Kylo Ren's helmet where I think they got the idea from how old pots or something like that were sealed in Japan or somewhere similar.

All that said, my point merely was that for me, I'm not planning on building out a huge trooper display as I only have Rex and Cody at the moment will only add Gree and Wolffe if/when they come out. Like a lot of things in this hobby, it's a slippery slope going from "I'm just going to buy one" to "oh crap, I just bought the entire line," so just keeping myself in check on what I really want, Clone-wise.
I have zero interest and affection with the characters from Rebels series.

But so far I've PO'ed Rex, Thrawn and this Enoch. The list might extended to the inevitable new Sith Anakin and little CW Ahsoka, and probably that's it for this series to me.

I have zero interest and affection with the characters from Rebels series.

But so far I've PO'ed Rex, Thrawn and this Enoch. The list might extended to the inevitable new Sith Anakin and little CW Ahsoka, and probably that's it for this series to me.
Luckily, the zero interest/affection I have for Rebels has been keeping me off this line. The only ones I've been tempted by are Rex to have the live action version of him (but will then have to sell TCW version for pennies) and the new Ahsoka. I haven't ordered either yet though.

All that said, my point merely was that for me, I'm not planning on building out a huge trooper display as I only have Rex and Cody at the moment, and will only add Gree and Wolffe if/when they come out. Like a lot of things in this hobby, it's a slippery slope going from "I'm just going to buy one" to "oh crap, I just bought the entire line," so just keeping myself in check on what I really want, Clone-wise.

Can relate. I was all I'm NOT going to buy a bunch of clone troopers, one or two MAX to go with Cody - and then suddenly I was on the hook for all five of TBB, who promptly took over a shelf in my newest shelf unit. They just commando'ed their way right up there. Took it over.

I have looked interestedly at some of the figures in this line, but have not actually pulled the trigger on anyone. I really like Ahsoka's look, but $300 is A LOT of change for a character I am not really invested in. I loved the "Mandalorian" red Praetorian guards, but never POed even one of those - I'd need at least two. I like these Night troopers a lot, yet I'm still mulling it over as well.

Likely POs: the new Rex and I'm still seriously considering CW Kenobi. I'm trying to be smarter and leaner with my purchases, trying not to be pulled in fifty different directions.

This thread is such a laugh to read :lol

I'm a bit torn on this fig. It's likely the only version we get, but I can't help but think season 2 (or the movie) is gonna see him remove his helmet and I'd love to get a Wes Chatham head sculpt. I'm also looking forward to some more backstory on Enoch. He's clearly Thrawn's number one and I suspect that his helmet modifications came directly from Thrawn's personal art collection indicating he's important to Thrawn. With how deep they have gone with this line I'm gonna have to make some choices. Night Trooper is probably out, but it'll be hard not to get Enoch. Luckily I probably have a long time to decide.

I do not hate the design due to A: it being a single individual with a face on helmet, not all troopers, B: the face is almost certainly something that came after his armour was destroyed and re-built, so not imperial design and C: it fits with the hand repaired artistic craft work. It tells the story of the character visually and as already mentioned, Thrawn being an art connoisseur makes the design make sense.

Edit: I should add that Darth Maul was a very different design for Star Wars and looked like a literal devil with horns and red tattoos plus more ninja like outfit. A huge departure from the previously established Star Wars design easthetic, and yet he became a fan favourite. Enochs design is far less extreme of a change than Mauls was.

Last edited:
Back