1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never understand the hard on for Andor figures. This looks great. Thrawn was sat around the table with the other ISB officers in ANH wasn't he?

Thrawn was sat around the table with the other ISB officers in ANH wasn't he?

dog confused.gif

I'll never understand the hard on for Andor figures. This looks great. Thrawn was sat around the table with the other ISB officers in ANH wasn't he?
It's the best Star Wars content since the OT. I enjoyed it more than the OT to be honest. And the fact that HT skipped it entirely pisses a lot of collectors off.

Easy pass for me as I'm not collecting this line.
Great headsculpt. Figure looks good. HT has produced some really good figures in this line.

I see Elon musk
All in all, while a good looking figure, it’s a pass for me. A year or two ago, I’d have been first day preorder. I’m out of space and interest. I just can’t unsee the Disney in this. If it was true heir to empire thrawn (whatever that means) I’d be all over it. I do see a short run and demand on the secondary market though. Just a feeling.

But the characters look so boooooring.
This has been my argument to the "everyone wants figures from Andor..." crowd. I have no desire for them but candidly also thought it was just an ok show. Thought it was kind of a grind and pretty boring in spots. Ultimately, nothing very "toy-etic" about the show or characters, unfortunately for those who want them.

Ahsoka was a bit meh so not really interested in these figures, kinda glad too as they are getting pricey nowadays

This is a pricy week for future me, from Venom to Feral to this. Looks terrific. I'd be happy just with Enoch and Ahsoka the White to finish out the line, if that's all we get. Baylon and Shin would be cool to see, but for some reason they're starting to feel less likely to me.

Yeah I feel like Star Wars always needed a boost in the writing department. The EU comics and novels were far superior to the writing of the movies.

It can't always be force chokes and lightsabers. Andor gave major depth to characters.

I love the PT and OT but aside from characters like Vader, Luke and Obi-Wan there isn't a lot of depth there.

Last edited:
Back