1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line keeps delivering. Thrawn looks INCREDIBLE. Sabine, Chopper, Hera, and now Thrawn..? What wonderful news to wake up to after a sucky week. I'm hoping we get Ahsoka reveals every Friday until the entire lot is announced. I think the next to be announced is Baylan. He's already a fan favorite.

I think Baylan might use a custom body and thats why he hasn't been announced yet. And maybe a dio base of the Seatos Reflex Point

The figure looks amazing. I'm all in for this line. Show and characters were great. Things are starting to get expensive... 😅
Agreed! The show is peak star wars for me. It had a lot of payoff and depth if you enjoyed Rebels. I've instant PO'd every figure so far, and there at least 10 more figures from this show I'd preorder without hesitation. Lol expensive indeed.

STAR WARS: AHSOKA™
GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN™
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

When the Empire needed a strong commander to dismantle the rebellion on Lothal, they called upon Grand Admiral Thrawn. A brilliant strategist as ruthless as he is cunning, Thrawn is known for studying his enemies — including their art and culture — to gain tactical advantages often overlooked by his peers. He will stop at nothing to secure a victory for himself and those he serves with a stunning ruthlessness.

Today, Hot Toys excited to officially introduce the greatly anticipated 1/6th scale Grand Admiral ThrawnTM collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features a brand new head sculpt with stunning likeness and separately rolling eyeballs to adjust eyesight, specially tailored Imperial uniform with fine details, a blaster, a datapad, a hologram, and a display base!

Prepare for the arrival of the Grand Admiral into your Star WarsTM collection!​

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE TMS116
  • PRODUCT NAME GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN™
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN IN STAR WARS: AHSOKA
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
  • ARTISTS

The 1/6th scale Grand Admiral Thrawn Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Grand Admiral Thrawn in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Highly-detailed short hair sculpture in black color
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) white Imperial officer uniform
- One (1) black belt with silver colored buckle and pistol holster
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots

Weapon:
- One (1) pistol

Accessory:
- One (1) Star Destroyer hologram miniature with attachable base (Approximately 16cm L x 16cm W x 25cm H)
- One (1) datapad
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Everyone complains asking for more imperial officers then no one buys them when they get made :lol.
I think it’s because some of us just want a regular imperial officer. Tarkin is the closest so far (and he’s perfect). But it would be nice to have OT officers. And the darned Death Star Trooper. But the exceptional pieces go to the front of the line, fairly. I’m just glad to get another sandy. And this does look really good.

Any chance the 10% off thank you code works for him? May have to wait until I get home to scan the box I got 2 days ago.

Jedibear ignites his lightsaber, and a crimson blade springs forth. Its about to get real:

The Andor rant is NEVER over.

This isn't for me. Great rendering of a boring, poorly designed character. Spawn of Data & Musk in a white dentist 's smock. It looks like something that belonged on that defunct Disney starcruiser hotel thing. At what's with that tacky holo ship thing? Is the ship taking a dump on the table or something? Just f'n weird.

At least this show's group of figures is saving me money. Yuck.

OWCH. No holds were barred! HT, you are lost!

I had to laugh. That starcruiser insult is both extremely true, and very deadly.

This isnt for me either. Oh well, saving money for something else. Hopefully the ppl that wanted this will enjoy.

I find it funny how some constantly feel the need to express their dislike of the show each time a new figure is announced for this line. If this line gets 20 figures they will return 20 times to tell everybody just how bad this show is and how much it sucked, and that the figure isn't for them, because sharing their opinion once or twice wasn't enough. It has to be 20 times....

Back