1/6 Hot Toys - TMS113 - Ahsoka series: Hera Syndulla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very surprised it is just a tease and no two-pack option

Hot Toys doesn’t make a lot of two packs. Out of hundreds of releases they’ve only done about a dozen for Star Wars.

It’s better they’re kept separate releases anyway. There’d be no real cost savings and something might be made exclusive to the two pack which not everyone would be happy about.

All this talk, now everytime I want to eat pandan chiffon, can't look at it the same way again
images (1).jpeg

Hot Toys doesn’t make a lot of two packs. Out of hundreds of releases they’ve only done about a dozen for Star Wars.

It’s better they’re kept separate releases anyway. There’d be no real cost savings and something might be made exclusive to the two pack which not everyone would be happy about.
I agree for the most part, but it is sometimes nice to get some exclusive accessories for two packs. It's only because of the Leia/Wicket set that I even have a Hot Toys Death Star Trooper helmet 😂

I will not mention the likeness, but the gadgets, accessories and the outfit just look so damn amazing. It reminds me of Deluxe Jyn Erso years ago.

That’s pretty dang lifelike in those shots. If it weren’t for the stitching I’d say that was a photo of a real person.

This and Sabine have been two of the most realistic portraits I’ve ever seen a company show. And being female sculpts at that is even more impressive.

Back