1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knew they pulled the trigger too soon. Wonder how much advance notice they got? Hasbro has Sabine figures on shelves now so they got an inside scoop a while ago. Hera, Morgan, and assassin droids should be out by the end of the year. So HT could have those potentially in the works too. Seriously hoping Thrawn won’t be long since his Rebel’s look has been available for years with only refining the headsculpt being needed to finish him off.

What you wanna bet the infamous Thrawn appearance will be the last twenty seconds of the final episode? I would not bet ten cents that won't happen.

Fans: OMG THRAWN

Lucasfilm: *Lucy yanks that football....again*

giphy.gif

rewatching yesterday’s episode and was like let me go see if im the only one who’s mind immediately went to the hot toy when i saw the poncho… glad we’re all on the same page here.

hopefully someone whips up a third party solution because I’m not really expecting HT to add it. it’s def a great look.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to throw in the poncho, although don't think I'd want to use it myself and cover up so much of her armor.
That doesn't rhyme
7zwp24.gif

Clint-Eastwood-The-Good-The-Bad-and-The-Ugly-1967-clint-eastwood-41754000-268-268.gif

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those who know the difference between a Poncho and a Serape, and those who don't.
7zwpj7.gif
Jorongo Fett?
7zwotr.gif

7zwmq0.gif

But there is mostly those who don't give a F! either way.
:lol

Last edited:
Maybe they'll release a Sabine/Rat Wolf 2-pack that includes the poncho and the hilariously large tracking device.

Back