1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doctor Strange Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare your Wallets 🤑🤑
655E6A2A-A5BF-40EB-97A2-E413FD0C5D24.gif

The price for this is absurd. It shouldn't be any more than $285. No figure with just one head sculpt and nothing else should be over $300. I mean I don't know how intricate that magic box thing is, but the rest of it is just a bunch of flimsy plastic and a light up podium thing. On top of that, its a reissue.

Compare this with something like Endgame Thor which had a pretty detailed head sculpt, multiple light up parts and lightening effects for $275

I really love the detail HT puts into the Dr Strange figures, specifically the clothing. But I still think the sculpt on the first figure is the best one so far.
It's the one I own (lifetime DrS fan) and the one I'm sticking with unless a discernably updated figure gets released down the line.

It's the one I own (lifetime DrS fan) and the one I'm sticking with unless a discernably updated figure gets released down the line.
Ditto unless there's something really interesting about MoM.
And also I ratcheted back on the MCU - for me the golden years wound up with Civil War. Got a few IW figs. Also Star Wars Mando etc. is sucking up my cash.

I'd like the 2012 Cap; but not racing to acquire as already have the rest of the Caps except EG. I didn't like the materials shift to the plasticy canvas for one thing.

Anyone else burnt out on every Strange figure looking familiar to the next with the same expression :slap

Anyone else burnt out on every Strange figure looking familiar to the next with the same expression :slap
Agreed. I wish we would have gotten an updated version with the Bangs down hair with newer expression. Would loved if they would have included a winking version or the fox mug just to spice it up.

Agreed. I wish we would have gotten an updated version with the Bangs down hair with newer expression. Would loved if they would have included a winking version or the fox mug just to spice it up.
We need a sinister steven strange smirk hs

Pretty phoned in, didn't want to put much effort into ushering Spidey off into another reboot
Odd how the trailer featured quite a different tone with SM than what was in the movie. I don't know why he wasn't raging when SM left him in you know where.

Odd how the trailer featured quite a different tone with SM than what was in the movie. I don't know why he wasn't raging when SM left him in you know where.
Yeah, he was a bit of a cold-hearted prick in the movie...but then I remembered that's actually how his character kinda is.

I got the sense that he was upset/embarrassed that he had screwed up so bad and he really didn't want Wong to find out. Especially since Wong is in charge and now that he's made such an amateurish mistake, it would show he doesn't deserve to get his title back.

I didn’t think he was cold-hearted?

He emphasised with Peter’s struggle, even went out of his way to actually help him.

He also saw this from a perspective of the “greater good”, which Peter’s recklessness and self-doubt is affecting. Strange knew what needed to be done. He had his struggles and has learned from it.

Back