1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never said they were making all 42, they said "up to 15 pieces from IM3" I believe. And that should include Mandarin, Pepper, Killian, Stark etc.

They never said they were making all 42, they said "up to 15 pieces from IM3" I believe. And that should include Mandarin, Pepper, Killian, Stark etc.

Someone that works at HT said they were making all the new 35 suits, but whoever that was I don't trust that guy, they would lose money if they do that unless they sell the suits for $100.. well they would lose money anyway

Those two are the figures I want the most, I really wish they announce them soon :pray: I can't live without a 1/6 Gwyneth Paltrow :love

They should make a Pepper figure like the Tony figure with the removable gauntlets / boots.

With rooted hair, of course. ;)

Someone that works at HT said they were making all the new 35 suits, but whoever that was I don't trust that guy, they would lose money if they do that unless they sell the suits for $100.. well they would lose money anyway

Those two are the figures I want the most, I really wish they announce them soon :pray: I can't live without a 1/6 Gwyneth Paltrow :love

Their Facebook page also said they were making all the new designs over the next couple years starting with 15. Sounded like most were supposed to be PPS.

I want some kind of pepper mark 42 combo, really surprised they did not include a 2nd helmet with her in it.

Well if they are smart, they would make some and see how they sell. If they find it worthy from a business standpoint, make some more. I certainly wouldn't commit to making a crapload of figures without having some sort of benchmark as to how they will sell. But that's just me.

they should make all marks from im3 than go back redo all from im1 and than im2 -------die cast----ruin any value from a old item.......
than its mark 11 as chapter 11 time----

Hahaha

I read hundreds of thousands. My bad. Are you always such a **** when correcting people? :lol

No, just a fan of the way everyone on toy boards seem to get angry when someone questions them :rotfl thought i'd join in.

It's all fun and games :1-1:

This suit got taken out like the trash. The only other two that should even be considered are the Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion.

What was the suit that Tony was in when he cut off Killians arm that had the triangle reactor? Was it an repaired and upgraded MK6?

I just watched the movie again and it looks like a 6 but with some noticeable differences on the body.

What was the suit that Tony was in when he cut off Killians arm that had the triangle reactor? Was it an repaired and upgraded MK6?

I just watched the movie again and it looks like a 6 but with some noticeable differences on the body.

I believe it was the Silver Centurion armor.

Yep, that is it. I was getting the Centurion and Shotgun mixed up. :slap lot of armor to keep track of in a short period of time in that last scene :lol

Definitely helps to know the armors beforehand. Sure helped me. :p

Back