1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the Silver Centurion armor SO bad. One of my favorites from the comics. I'm just a little sad it never got to be a proper Mark for a whole movie. But it was unlikely to happen, I suppose.

i guess im a hypocrite after i thought about my Favorite suit the Mk IV secret project, which got no screen time apposed to 10-20 seconds
This :lecture

Yeah. "Give me a suit, Tony!"
And Tony says: "No deal. I gave you two already..."
:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
The armors weren't trapped anytime cuz
Spoiler Spoiler:
It would've demo'd the suit's purpose like Igor, got more screen time and look a bit cooler too!

I want the Silver Centurion armor SO bad. One of my favorites from the comics. I'm just a little sad it never got to be a proper Mark for a whole movie. But it was unlikely to happen, I suppose.
The proper mark or the final battle suit shoulda been the Heartbreaker. But as the name suggests, I was heartbroken! :(

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:exactly:
Why wait till they cleared the debris? Lame. Clearly lame

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Loophole in Avengers too? Dayummm! :slap :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

This :lecture :exactly:...the only logic i could think of was that he would struggle to keep up the lightning as you can see he was struggling the first time...then again, if that's the case, why's he called the god of thunder haha..

This :lecture :exactly:...the only logic i could think of was that he would struggle to keep up the lightning as you can see he was struggling the first time...then again, if that's the case, why's he called the god of thunder haha..

I was thinking Thor's bursts needed "charging/casting time." :lol

Besides some suits are not even worth it, some suits look like cheap repaints.. I really doubt they'll make more than 25

Not look like... are!

Right. Why would HT make simple repaints of existing armors? Thats just nuts. And they aren't worth it! :dunno:slap

And its ok if you don't want or like the numberous armors that has little to no screen time. But its also ok if others do like them despite having little to no screen time.

Iron-Man-Mark-IV-Secret-Project-12-Inch-Figure__57763604_0.jpg

GUNMETALGREY-IM-02.jpg

HT-ironman-warmachine-milk-2.jpg

There are clearly at least 2 points of view with collecting these.

1. Those who care whether or not a character is in the film
2. Those who don't care and collect because they like what they see.

Neither is right or wrong. Its a personal choice. Why do the members here who don't collect unless they are in the film think those who do are crazy?

Last edited:
Agreed...i have a gundam 00 7 swords kit which was from the comic/ova series of gundam 00, and it's only after i finished building the kit did i realize that the suit was not part of the tv series. No matter...still my most favorite armor of the series though, cos it just looks so badass compared to the suits that actually were in the tv series lol.

The armor is cool. Not being in the film for more than 9sec is what uncool. Still buying this and the 42 and IP

tumblr_mmfxwdGOoY1snogyzo1_1280.jpg

If this is in scale, and all the other marks look the same in size, Red Snapper is considerably larger than all other marks.

Back