1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
936223_10151371418812344_986198405_n.jpg

This pic shows its @ a head taller. And the specs have him listed as 13.4" compared to 12" for other Marks. Taking the additional inch and a third, the longer arms, and wider body, I'd say he's considerably larger. Not monger larger, but larger that all other marks.

So does anyone know if Sideshow is going to get that exclusive helmet for this? They got the war machine exclusive. Or perhaps theirs will come with different figure like the Mandarin?

So does anyone know if Sideshow is going to get that exclusive helmet for this? They got the war machine exclusive. Or perhaps theirs will come with different figure like the Mandarin?

I did a live chat with SSC yesterday before I put my order in for the eclusive WM and asked about the edition size of it and if they'd be getting the RS exclusive.

I was told the WM exclusive quanities are considerably less than the regular ( no specific # was given to SSC ) and there was no info or sign of them having the exclusive available RS for sale.

I have so many questions about this figure, it says it’s a power pose, but would it really have had any extra articulation if they’d made it any other way? I mean look at it, there doesn’t look like a lot of option for articulation there.
Also is it Die-cast or regular (GOOD OLD) plastic?

I guess what I’m trying to get too is this figure going to be the only version? Six months down the road will we be getting a more articulated one, or if it is Die-Cast (YUCK), will there be a plastic version down the road. I want to be sure about this being the “ONLY ONE” before I figure out a way I can afford it and pre-order it.

I doubt we'll see more than one version of the 'background' armors like this one. It will be plastic. If it was a full MMS, then I imagine the elbows would have articulation along with the torso, perhaps with those pistons being articulated. By casting this as one solid non-articulated piece, I'm sure they save a lot of engineering/money.

This one is definitely not diecast, the only diecast figures they've released are the Mk 42, IP and WM 2.0.

I'd be really surprised if they release more than one copy of any of the secondary armors. I think the Mk 42 will be the only one that they'll make duplicates of (they currently offer PPS and diecast Mk 42 figures).

At least this one is more poseable than the PPS Mk42 figure.

Seeing as you can swap arms/heads with other MMS figures, I had a quick look at fitting MMS arms on Snapper.... based on this visual I just ordered a set of MkVII arms off eBAY! :D a bit "stumpy" looking but I think it adds variety to the display options.

ORIGINAL

SHOPPED

Went with what was available/cheaper. Thinking I might look into "beefing the up" with some extra armour/weapons anyhow.

Have to see when he arrives, plenty of time to plan......

Back