1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like HT is focusing on doing the entire Geonosis scene. They must have been planing this back when they first revealed Padame, to get all the main characters on the ground in that scene. We have almost all of them. They even made Kit Fisto.

I think theres a very strong chance we'll get Obi and Anakin.

It seems like HT is focusing on doing the entire Geonosis scene. They must have been planing this back when they first revealed Padame, to get all the main characters on the ground in that scene. We have almost all of them. They even made Kit Fisto.

1/6 Geonosian arena when

They always seem to tease a fan favourite figure on May 4th. Last year it was Kuiil, the year before that Rex. Both released within a month or two of being teased. I'm very optimistic this will go up for pre-order by July.

That's common sense. Something HT never had. Someone saw it was the 20th anniversary of the film and pulled old prototypes out of storage.

They're bleeding sculptors lately. Gox has jumped ship too to work for JND.

Same happened to McFarlane years ago. Sculptors were sick of endless MLB and NBA sculpts so they founded NECA.

I'm sure 14 years of the MCU and Star Wars must get boring too.

Maybe they are just going to be bringing their big guns at Celebration where a lot of eyes will be. A lot more than their Facebook page.

How about a Geonosian figure as well? :wink1:

lm4no62.jpg

Back