1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s extremely unlikely for sure hence the “for whatever reason” comment. Still, I’m holding out hope that they might do it a la giving Armored Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet, though at least for that it made sense given a lot of marketing material had him wearing it iirc
Yeah, Thanos was wearing both his armor and the gauntlet at the beginning of Infinity War and also in this after-credits scene from Age of Ultron.

But the Goblin mask with his new No Way Home look never appear together.

I imagine that the NWH look will have a battle damaged sculpt with it much the same as the homemade vs Stark Spidey suit from Homecoming.

It looks like Sideshow is forcing their retailers to level the playing field with them BBTS comes out the same cost wise as SS. Alter Ego was forced to charge shipping and tax by SS to be allowed to continue carrying Hot Toys.

I hope everyone intending to buy the deluxe is emotionally preparing themselves for creasing the ever-living fabric out of those hips and knees, because Goblin isn't going to look good museum-posed up top the glider.
I personally don't have a problem with it because 1) the pose that causes the creases also hides the creases and 2) it just makes the suit look lived in, but if a person's unwilling to break the suit in like that they should probably save their money and pass on the deluxe.
I'm concerned about it getting worse than in that Captain Marvel photo. Like what if the plastic cracks because it's in that pose for too long? Plus Goblin has all those armor panels that press into the suit when it folds on itself. A few creases I can live with, but not to the point where the figure gets legitimately damaged.

This is one of those designs where it would be so easy to use plastic and conceal a few joints. The ribbing on the elbows is perfect to conceal a ball-hinge. The hips are also a fine place because there is a natural cut in the torso armor where his hips begin. But instead, they insist on pushing the fancy one-piece suit to make it look better in museum poses (which indeed make no sense if you're buying this with the glider).

They're up at Sideshow now. $90 more for the glider is not at all unreasonable, but what is unreasonable is that the starting price is $285. They're definitely charging a hype tax on this one.
Exactly my thoughts.

Seeing the price and getting a better look at the material now, I might hold off. Creases would be less noticeable on the battle-damaged version since they'll be covered up by the hoodie and satchel. Even if you go with a simple museum pose, the BD will be more visually interesting and less stiff than the OG, whose Power Rangers aesthetic really needs a dynamic pose to look good IMO.

If Hot Toys are cool, they'll include a Goblin helmet with the BD version. If not, that may be something I try and track down separately.

Last edited:
Goblin is more synonymous with his Glider than even Batman is with his Batmobile!

Goblin without his glider is just dumb lol
Agreed. Can you imagine him without his glider? "Spider-Man, I'm going to blow up the Manhattan Bridge if you don't meet me there for a battle to the death sometime between 7 and 8 o'clock. I'd be more specific but I'm coming by cab and traffic is so unpredictable."

Last edited:
Agreed. Can you imagine him without his glider? "Spider-Man, I'm going to blow up the Manhattan Bridge if you don't meet there for a battle to the death sometime between 7 and 8 o'clock. I'd be more specific but I'm coming by cab and traffic is so unpredictable."
1643057910202.png

I'll hold off until one of those coupons hit my e-mail, similar to Fennec, there is just no rush for me, I have so much time.

Looks like $285 is the new base price for figures with head sculpts. I couldn't imagine having GG without his glider though.

$375 for the deluxe seems more reasonable than $285 for the standard. Man, that's how they get you. :lol Collectors are one of the few markets where spending more money seems more reasonable than less.

Agree with you on pricing though; that's just how it is. Moving forward, the only figures $250 and below will be troopers/army builders without a sculpt.

This looks fantastic, already ordered the deluxe. I’m a sucker for Dafoe’s Gobby and will totally buy his NWH look as soon as it goes up too. I just hope the NWH version has a regular option, I only need one Goblin on glider and I’m not made of money.

This looks fantastic, already ordered the deluxe. I’m a sucker for Dafoe’s Gobby and will totally buy his NWH look as soon as it goes up too. I just hope the NWH version has a regular option, I only need one Goblin on glider and I’m not made of money.
This

Comic Concepts has the deluxe for $360 and shipping shouldn’t end up being too crazy since they’re only charging $25 to ship Battle-Damaged Thanos within the United States.

It will never happen, but it would be epic for Hot Toys to just announce a NWH figure each day of this week. They could fill 2 weeks if they wanted to. :lol

This would be so great to see in figure form. Even if the hood can't be raised over the helmet, even if you have to bash two releases to get this look, he'd still have a badass presence on the shelf. I could forego the glider if left with this.

dewpk20-1f9d5a43-2dcc-4fbb-b836-15ea37607169.png

This would be so great to see in figure form. Even if the hood can't be raised over the helmet, even if you have to bash two releases to get this look, he'd still have a badass presence on the shelf. I could forego the glider if left with this.

dewpk20-1f9d5a43-2dcc-4fbb-b836-15ea37607169.png
I'm all in for that look.

If Rocket can have removable magnetic goggles, no reason Goblin couldn't. I'd bet the exact same DaFoe sculpt ends up coming with both. And gimme that smashed Goblin mask as a bonus accessory.

I don't see them including the undamaged helmet for that version if they do it. If anything the bonus accessory will be the broken version of the mask.

pMIXpDr.png

Yeah a broken mask would be cool! I liked how in the movie the maniacal laugh continues after he breaks it.

I wish we could have this feature on this.

View attachment 558179

Yeah this is a must too! IF it were included, maybe it'd be done via swappable eye pieces ala BP, BvS/JL Batman.

I hope everyone intending to buy the deluxe is emotionally preparing themselves for creasing the ever-living fabric out of those hips and knees, because Goblin isn't going to look good museum-posed up top the glider.
Recently posed my TE Goblin standing up straight on his glider and he actually looks pretty damn awesome. And, he actually stands like that a few times in SM1.
IMG_20220125_020854.jpg

Back