1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what are those obvious choices you referring to? :)
Off the top of my head:

Tactical Killmonger
Ra's al Ghul
Logan
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Marines 2.0's
The Batman Returns line that never was
Dutch 2.0 and 1/4
Jericho suit and Cave Tony Stark
TFA Cap 3.0 and Bucky
Thor 1 Loki
Morpheus
Trinity
Agent Smith

All would be kickass figures. But HT couldn't be bothered. They used to take risks and make really cool choices. Now they're Disney's *****.

Am I the only person who didn’t know until this figure unveil that this suit in the movie would have the iron spider arms?

1637186314908.jpeg

Beautiful figure .will.have to see the other figures from the movie first.

Well he is wearing the Iron Spider suit on the road when he encounters Octavius, so, yeah. Just you. lol
lol right but that's a different suit that this one. I thought the arms were unique to the nanotech Iron Spider suit, where-as this suit seems like the next iteration of his Far From Home Upgraded suit.

No that is the Iron Suit from the other movies. This one is at the end battle.
A friend pointed out that the trailer shows him unmasking with nano-tech (when Ock has him pinned upside-down against the concrete pillar). Is that this suit? If so the half-masked head may not make much sense.
Also in the trailer it looks like the nanobots are moving around Peter's body to his chest protect him from ock's arms exposing his face. The same way the mark 50 did around Tony when fighting Thanos. Then they end up on ock's arms. Somehow ock's able to manipulate the suit's nanobots.
giphy-3.gif
giphy-2.gif

Even though they'll be 2 years out it'll be fun to see these old school characters get figures.

I want to see a new TASM Spidey the most. But the prospect of Gobbie and Ock too is pretty exciting.

lol right but that's a different suit that this one. I thought the arms were unique to the nanotech Iron Spider suit, where-as this suit seems like the next iteration of his Far From Home Upgraded suit.
I just re-watched the first teaser trailer for clarity. The arms are shown on the suit just before the scene I mentioned. I honestly didn't remember that scene. It's on a rooftop. Check it out on youtube. ETA: I just re-read your initial post and realize we are talking about different suits. I'm referring to the original Iron Spider suit and you're asking specifically about this new, different suit. Sorry, my bad. I got it now.

Off the top of my head:

Tactical Killmonger
Ra's al Ghul
Logan
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Marines 2.0's
The Batman Returns line that never was
Dutch 2.0 and 1/4
Jericho suit and Cave Tony Stark
TFA Cap 3.0 and Bucky
Thor 1 Loki
Morpheus
Trinity
Agent Smith

All would be kickass figures. But HT couldn't be bothered. They used to take risks and make really cool choices. Now they're Disney's *****.
To be fair, if you were running a company you'd likely choose to produce the most reliable cash cow products as opposed to unproven or less lucrative IPs.

Holland looks like he gets absolutely battered in this. He's not my favourite Spidey but he really gives it everything and gives a ****.

This forum has already went nuts after the NWH trailer and this figure. Imagine if Doc or Goblin was revealed? This place would be on fire. Those villains are going to be huge reveals for people. I can't wait to see them.

To be fair, if you were running a company you'd likely choose to produce the most reliable cash cow products as opposed to unproven or less lucrative IPs.
So why not make characters like Tactical Killmonger or new Caps and Thors all year round?

Hot Toys have become so stagnant, and the hype just isn't what it used to be anymore.

Other companies are upping their game and not their prices, something that's really refreshing.

So why not make characters like Tactical Killmonger or new Caps and Thors all year round?

Hot Toys have become so stagnant, and the hype just isn't what it used to be anymore.

Other companies are upping their game and not their prices, something that's really refreshing.
I'm not defending HT...as many of you know I'm quite a vocal critic of theirs...but I'm just hypothesizing from a business standpoint why HT consistently puts out more Disney merchandise than any other IPs.

Now as for HT's quality on the other hand...that's a different story! There really seems to be no consistency there.

Also in the trailer it looks like the nanobots are moving around Peter's body to his chest protect him from ock's arms exposing his face. The same way the mark 50 did around Tony when fighting Thanos. Then they end up on ock's arms. Somehow ock's able to manipulate the suit's nanobots. View attachment 546216View attachment 546215
I wonder if any potential Hot Toys Ock will have the red arms, which seems to stick with him thru the later scenes. I was really hoping they‘d drop the double trenchcoats (really doesn’t scale well on merch) but it seems they’re here to stay.

Did HT got the hands color wrong?

This is the scene where Spidey trying to catch MJ when he is wearing the Integrated suit (as per the Trailer #2).
The gloves looks like the Upgraded suit's color:

1637194047061.png

1637194404236.png

Last edited:
Did HT got the hands color wrong?

This is the scene where Spidey trying to catch MJ when he is wearing the Integrated suit (as per the Trailer #2).
The gloves looks like the upgraded suit's color:

View attachment 546230
View attachment 546231
Good catch, yeah the red and black should be reversed. Probably based on outdated concept art like the black and gold suit was, which they corrected.
7A35F9A9-7A32-4B9A-9503-914EE3B54B8B.jpeg

Must've had this proto hanging around ready to drop for the trailer. I'm sure it will be fixed like Black and Gold. Hope that's a sign they want to make a ton of figures from this movie.

This looks pretty cool, but I already have the far from home black suit, and feel pretty satisfied with that one.

Honestly, there could be like 6 spider-man figures from this line, so I am waiting 6 months to see what unfolds.

I got Far From Home Spider-man and was happy to just stick with him, but i really love the giant gold spider emblem and especially love the iron spider legs. I think i'll preorder him and sell my FFH Spidey when this one releases in 15 years. I'm going with standard though, the extra headsculpt ain't that special to me, and i don't really like the base. I mean, what's the point of just having Ocks tenticles stuck to a base? I have Toys Era Doc Ock anyway, so it would be a bit redundant. Although i'd most likely sell him and upgrade to Hot Toys Doc Ock if they make one.

Back