1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I noticed at chickout for the deluxe the total was $487 so I'm cool. Hell even the standard comes out to $330 which is still much but hell oh well. Although I think the base is cool I don't think it's worth it at least for me.
I just noticed it has 3 villains too - Goblin bomb, Doc arms, Sand. Makes you wonder if there is another base for a Spidey incoming.

I just noticed it has 3 villains too - Goblin bomb, Doc arms, Sand. Makes you wonder if there is another base for a Spidey incoming.
With the new trailer revealing the 5 villians and the sixt (it's venom) to be revealed. I can only assume we will see some of the other displays for the other 2.

Might be interested.

By the way, so does this mean Thena has been locked away in Howard's private collection, never to be seen again? 🤣

Might be interested.

By the way, so does this mean Thena has been locked away in Howard's private collection, never to be seen again? 🤣
Because they did the same with PS4 Spider-Man. Gave the tentacles to a Spider-Man figure and never made a Doc Ock figure with them.

Worried they'll do the same here.

qyLj3WB.jpg

It seems to be like Scarlet Spider
Actually reminds me of the HC one I have. Back to cloth, not sculpted, head and similar if not the same suit material.
Because they did the same with PS4 Spider-Man. Gave the tentacles to a Spider-Man figure and never made a Doc Ock figure with them.

Worried they'll do the same here.

qyLj3WB.jpg
I'd like to think they seen this movie incoming and would rather do a movie version that has a wider audience.

no way I am paying $425 for the DLX. Even Standard is quite expensive. I'm on the fence about this.

Nearly $500 for the DX after shipping and tax. The price creep is more impressive than the product.

Spiderman is indeed the new Ironman cash cow for HT

They might re-issue Doctor Strange next with a special display base too? I hope so.

This diorama, with Mysterio...

*chef's kiss*

I dont know if they will make Dr.strange again, I think you can still get the infinity war versiom and the response to iron strange seemed lukewarm to me.

Black and red is still available. Not sure if they would make a new one with just a new belt line. They could reissue the Iron Spidey since it is all over the trailer.

Back