1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I care more about getting an updated Raimi and Garfield figure but knowing how Hot Toys has been with figures lately, I wouldn't put it past them to just reissue the same old figures of the two.

Fingers crossed we get figures of Tobey, Garfield, Doc Ock and Goblin. Extra lucky if they decide to do Electro.

qZxVWz3.png

I usually don’t put all my stake in hot toys cause they are pretty crap in terms of customer service but I hope they make pretty much everything from this movie

On display at Secret Base. Looks better here than the official photos.

257372076_4548775708524335_903484568775200799_n.jpg
Looks awesome. Could you take the mask and pull it over the headsculpt to create what you'd have in the deluxe? I realize the threads could come undone.

I have a feeling Doc Ock won't be made after seeing that base. Hope i'm wrong
Completely agree. Really doesn't make any sense to create this base if they plan on releasing Doc Ock. I want the villains the most from this movie, but would be shocked if we get anything more than Green Goblin.

Tobey and Andrew spidey and the villains would be like saying no to extra money they can easily make. I wouldn't be surprised if all NWH figures will cost almost $300-400 going up. I will gladly pay so much for a Doc Ock and Goblin. We'll see once the movie is out they will probably reveal the other two Spider-Men once the spoilers are not an issue.

Spiderman fans will lose their minds when Doc Ock and Green Goblin are announced.......:)

It’s really unsettling (and hilarious) to read on this forum how people affectionately call the Green Goblin ‘Gobbie’… because that means a very different thing in Australia. Amiright fellow Aussies? :chug

Much like the last suit, the red and black kills it for me. If it was red and blue I would have considered it.

Definite no to this.

Define yes to Green Goblin, Octopus, and Raimi suit if they get made.

My only concern is Hot Toys re-release in diecast the original Iron Spider as I have the Infinite War version.

It’s really unsettling (and hilarious) to read on this forum how people affectionately call the Green Goblin ‘Gobbie’… because that means a very different thing in Australia. Amiright fellow Aussies? :chug
I think Tobey called him that in the first Spider-Man.

Mate, been wondering the same I find it hilarious.

Back