1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t that box cost $30 extra to get? I’d have it on display just out of principle. Stick it behind him just as a bit of scenery. Leaving it in the packaging is just allowing HT to rob you blind.
My principles would dictate I don't like it therefore it stays out of sight.

EDIT: My bad, it's not that he doesn't like it.

Wow these things are shipping already.Mines still stuck on releasing Oct to Dec 2022

Screenshot_20221209-002626_Chrome~2.jpg

Don’t sneeze on it, don’t pick it up with your fingers, don’t leave it in the sun, don’t drink a glass of water near it, don’t leave it near an open window, don’t fart near it, don’t whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” within 10 meters of it….
If you feed it after midnight it multiplies.

Don’t sneeze on it, don’t pick it up with your fingers, don’t leave it in the sun, don’t drink a glass of water near it, don’t leave it near an open window, don’t fart near it, don’t whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” within 10 meters of it….
Is this a Hot Toy or a Mogwai? :unsure:

I wonder if we hum the BTTF theme to the head sculpt it might grow wrinkles, change expressions, and fill in the glasses holes?

The hope is to get Kit onboard and see if we can Use Eleven. Will have to wait till Feb to discuss and see what options are.
If we can get Kit/Eleven for this project on board it would be a fantastic option. Headsculpt would definitely be a great alternative (most likely an upgrade). No painting issues as their heads come already painted (at a great level). Everything at a reasonable price.
Wotong until February shouldn’t be an issue for a solution like this.
You habe already done a great job. Congrats!

I’ve seen some in hand pictures and while it isn’t perfect to me it still looks like it displays well.

I mean aside from the sculpt which is questionable (but not unexpected based on the promo pictures) I’m still glad to be getting it.

View attachment 611917
Got Doc loaded into the tank with Marty. Still quite annoyed to not have an Einstein to compete this. Funniest thing about the Doc having holes for glasses he doesn’t need is the Marty not having holes for glasses he does need.
Just realized I must have left some plastic "neck warmer" on the figure. What the hell is that???

Does that mean the shirt is liable to stain the neck? Like with QMX Picard?

Back