1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a pic of the “proper way” you’re supposed to use those plastic tabs to keep the plutonium case open. The diagram doesn’t make much sense to me.

Got mine today. Head paint is actually better than MMS573 Marty, not as soft. Overall the sculpt isn't great though, especially the holes for the glasses are distracting. There's also what looks to be a line from the mold in his hair.

Figure looks good once you get all the accessories on him. Plutonium case is cheaply made, it'll stay in the box.

marty_doc.jpg

Got mine today. Head paint is actually better than MMS573 Marty, not as soft. Overall the sculpt isn't great though, especially the holes for the glasses are distracting. There's also what looks to be a line from the mold in his hair.

Figure looks good once you get all the accessories on him. Plutonium case is cheaply made, it'll stay in the box.

View attachment 611781
Is he single jointed?

Truly insulting that the instructions has the “sold separately” Einstein in it, which you of course CANNOT buy separately, just separately from Doc.

View attachment 611781
Didn’t that box cost $30 extra to get? I’d have it on display just out of principle. Stick it behind him just as a bit of scenery. Leaving it in the packaging is just allowing HT to rob you blind.

Didn’t that box cost $30 extra to get? I’d have it on display just out of principle. Stick it behind him just as a bit of scenery. Leaving it in the packaging is just allowing HT to rob you blind.
If I had it Id chuck it inside the delorean but then again it would not make sense for the delorean 2 which runs on banana peels and plastic bottles

I got the deluxe in case I resell one day.

I'll probably display it closed in the background. The hinge is cardboard and it doesn't stay open easily.

Anyone have a pic of the “proper way” you’re supposed to use those plastic tabs to keep the plutonium case open. The diagram doesn’t make much sense to me.
Don’t have a pic but it looks like you just bend the tabs and use them as support. They don’t seem to insert into anything they just sit there lol.

Back