1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get the delayed notice from SSC? Now the arrival time is between Nov2021-Jan2022. I knew I should have ordered from a Hong Kong seller.

Mine was just delivered.

Will be opening it in a couple hours but here’s the keychain that was included with mine also:

D361A266-D911-48D0-BD6F-7F86960E001D.jpeg

Thanks guys. Fully appreciate also those photos are awful! 😂

I’m a stern critic but this sculpt is incredible. The life preserver is also wired in the lining this time which makes it so much easier to sit better.

if anyone needs an Einstein by the way, I’ll be letting mine go.

Yeah the figure looks fantastic there. Only thing kinda bugging me is the hair, which seems a bit too dark and plasticky. Fox's hair was a lighter brown so I might try adding some highlights to mine or drybrushing over it.

Another vote here for the v1 headsculpt being the superior likeness. I really don't like the hair either.

I was initially going to trade in, but I prefer the original figure, so just a BTTF1 Doc for me. Less ebay hassle too 🙂

Back