1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I finally got around to setting mine up last night, and I'm really liking the look. Plus I'm glad I ordered the movie promo version, as I like the Outrider base plus getting the glaive allowed me to update the poses of both my IW Black Widow (spear) and AoU Vision (glaive) .

Yeah almost no reason to not get the promo version for what? $16 more? The outrider is a nice touch and Corvus’ glaive is amazing.

Why not just order it now? they have been shipping as they arrive. I have ordered things not in stock and had them ship within in a couple days before.

Because I have a $50 coupon to use with something and I'm still struggling with whether to order Vader or Thor and using it with one of them instead. Cap is what I need the most though so I just don't know.

Has anybody tried posing their AoU Vision with the Corvus Glaive's staff (that comes with the Cap Promo Edition)?

Just wanted to see how it looks like since Vision did use the weapon in the movie (and killed Corvus Glaive with it)

I think it would look kinda cool...

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 8.52.18 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Should be getting him next week. Planning on posing vision with the blade. Will post a picture when it comes in.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

was browsing through here, & i thought
“hey that pic looks familiar”, & then “oh wait, i took that one quite awhile ago” :p

i’m gonna repose vision with his feet on the ground, holding the glaive like he does after stabbing corvus. will post a newer pic when i get around to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking of selling this one and just wait for the classic Cap suit for Endgame. Could also probably use the money for paying off Thanos.

I opened my Cap and think its a pretty darn good figure.

Articulation is pretty limited, couldn't make the spear dodge/catch pose to my liking due to the shoulder limitation (and the fabric bunches up, don't want the crease).

My nitpick is something I have never found problems for HT figures. The hands look really cheap, ugly, and glossy. Don't know if its the paint, or color, or execution but all hands came out really cheap looking like a DID figure or something.

I opened my Cap and think its a pretty darn good figure.

Articulation is pretty limited, couldn't make the spear dodge/catch pose to my liking due to the shoulder limitation (and the fabric bunches up, don't want the crease).

My nitpick is something I have never found problems for HT figures. The hands look really cheap, ugly, and glossy. Don't know if its the paint, or color, or execution but all hands came out really cheap looking like a DID figure or something.

I'm sourcing the hands for a kitbash. If it's just cheap gloss paint I'll take sandpaper to them or whatever to take off the shine. This Cap IMO needs to be dirtied up anyway including arms. If the sculpt is that bad will just use CW hands.

Eleven has lots of practice when it comes to wolverine sculpts, so probably. I think the deciding factor for that sculpt will be the profile-3/4 view if you want him facing Thanos holding the gauntlet. If it looks good like that I might buy it to swap in once in awhile.

Back