1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I'd be content with just the regular version if I could find it a bit cheaper somewhere. Since I don't see myself using the Corvus spear or dead outrider.

But even $240 shipped at Timewalker with their Memorial Day sale seems like a bit much for this. It would be a nice figure to have... but still seems a bit underwhelming for the price somehow.

Honestly I'd be content with just the regular version if I could find it a bit cheaper somewhere. Since I don't see myself using the Corvus spear or dead outrider.

But even $240 shipped at Timewalker with their Memorial Day sale seems like a bit much for this. It would be a nice figure to have... but still seems a bit underwhelming for the price somehow.
You buggin. Great figure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I just visited their website...I don't see anything specific to a "Memorial Day sale." Is it over already?

[emoji106]
f530f396ce91a0222ea70f411a0f829f.jpg

Hey guys. I’m looking to pick this up soon. Should I go with the movie promo edition or the standard version? That’s the only thing that’s keeping me from pulling the trigger right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movie Promo for me too! It's only a bit more expensive compared to the regular and as hokietwo and DioramaMaker said you can sell the extra accessories if you want. I think that will more than cover the price difference between the promo and reg.

In the long term (after this figure has sold out and people start to get nostalgic about Cap), the promo will most probably be more valuable because of relative scarcity and the option to recreate the battle scene with Proxima Midnight. For me personally, you can't go wrong with more display options.

I just caved and ordered Infinity War Widow and Cap Movie Promo. I'll likely have Widow holding the extra Proxima weapon. I saw someone posted a pic of it somewhere and it looked quite good.

I just caved and ordered Infinity War Widow and Cap Movie Promo. I'll likely have Widow holding the extra Proxima weapon. I saw someone posted a pic of it somewhere and it looked quite good.

That was probably mine. And yeah, I just received my Cap today and it looks fantastic. So glad to finally have these two together.

Looks like IW Cap with a star glued on his chest a ht or 3rd party sculpt that's been battle damaged, broken ht or 3rd party shield and stormbreaker
I did the same to mine as he was doing his lol. It's the civil war helmet repainted. I chose not to add the star on mine because it doesn't fit the lines of the suit, looks out of place.
5d877a6051d9a9516ec8c024a431d792.jpg

Back