1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Captain America Endgame custom
- Infinity War Body
- First part of the fabric removed to for the chainmail that was below
- Winter Soldier helmet completely repainted to have the same color as the uniform

Spoiler Spoiler:

- Infinity War Body
- Winter Soldier helmet completely repainted to have the same color as the uniform

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow that looks great.:clap

- Infinity War Body

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks awesome!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, I did it. I canceled this guy. Perhaps I’ll regret it, but I think if I really wanted him I wouldn’t have delayed his payments the max number of times. I wasted $27 but that just means I have $260+ to put towards someone else.

Well, I did it. I canceled this guy. Perhaps I’ll regret it, but I think if I really wanted him I wouldn’t have delayed his payments the max number of times. I wasted $27 but that just means I have $260+ to put towards someone else.

Regret incoming!:lecture he was awesome in infinity war and that was only with what? 10 mins screentime? :lol

To each his own though. I know for some they'd rather have a basic representation of cap like endgame or civil war.

- Infinity War Body

Spoiler Spoiler:

How did you remove fabric? Is it just glued on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Infinity War Body

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing! It looks good. I like it!!

Wow, you sure did! I think I might to track down another one of those for my Endgame Cap when it comes out, since I still like it better than the CW head. Or I guess I could just switch out with the one I'm using for my CW figure.

I have to say, despite the nose issue I'm actually liking the look of this Cap more than the Endgame one right now, given that it's a whole lot more accurate to the movie and has a much more unique look. I initially passed on it, but after finally ordering the IW Thor and Black Widow I'm feeling tempted again to get this as well....

I made the custom cap because the endgame figure doesn't do the character justice. I have CW cap and this custom one, no need for another that looks so similar.
I am going to get the iron studios statue though. That thing is a beast. THAT'S an endgame cap.
2f9a49d8bfec4d87e4125168caa700b8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back