1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see final version pictures of this figure. I really want him but his face looks a bit off in the proto. If he lookes the same or worse I'll just wait for the IW2 version.
I hear you there. The likeness isn't perfect but I think it's still pretty good. Plus this is such a unique look for Cap that I can't pass on this figure.

I want to see final version pictures of this figure. I really want him but his face looks a bit off in the proto. If he lookes the same or worse I'll just wait for the IW2 version.

Exactly what I am waiting for. It isn't Chris Evans in the promo figure. Unique figure for sure, but I can pass if the headsculpt likeness is that mediocre. But my wallet is keeping an open mind.

I want to like this figure but I keep getting a Rick Grimes vibe from him.

Yeah, I had my wife look at it to get her take. She said the face looks too long, like Evans was fasting, and the nose was slightly off. Hoping the final product has a different headsculpt. Shame cause the costume is excellent. The only people who seem to like it have been the instant pre-orderers. But A4 Cap is right around the corner, so no worries.

I'm all in for these different versions. Same with the different bat and supes figures, I love me some costume change

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

fb93f330e5467702712ea3e1e651f10e.jpg

Moment of truth will soon be upon us...will we get Chris Evans or Rick Grimes? :panic:

Agree with everyone this head sculpt has major problems. Let's hope the final product is better than prototype. The speed which this was released makes me feel like just wait until Avengers 4 for a new Cap.

I doubt the sculpt will improve.

The thing I would hope for more is improved shoulders/traps like in concept Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back