1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

If he's a DX I'm praying for PERS ... I mean, are they still doing that with the DX figures? Coz Cap with PERS would be awesome. :panic:

If he's a DX I'm praying for PERS ... I mean, are they still doing that with the DX figures? Coz Cap with PERS would be awesome. :panic:

I don’t think it’s called PERS anymore but the BvS Batman had adjustability in the eyes. So seems like at least an option.

I don’t think it’s called PERS anymore but the BvS Batman had adjustability in the eyes. So seems like at least an option.

That one had different faceplates with the eyes pointing in different directions. Not PERS.

That one had different faceplates with the eyes pointing in different directions. Not PERS.

Oh yeah your right. One of the newer ones had the eyeball system. Maybe the returns Batman. Hulk might have also.

I found this on Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1523019643209.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523019643209.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 189

DX huh? Interested to see what goodies it comes with.

DX Cap!! :panic: Sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing the full reveal! :yess:

Howard mentioned another DX coming and everyone assumed it would be Anakin before his PO went up. I would have guessed another Joker or Batman but not Cap. Looking forward to see what it comes with.

If it come with Proxima Midnight spear...I'm sold! Lol

I wonder how popular Cap is in terms of Hot Toys sales? He certainly seems like he must be a great seller for them because they make a crapload of Cap figures. They even gave him a two-pack with the Stealth suit / Steve Rogers set. Would I be right in saying that among the Marvel characters, the best sellers for Hot Toys are Iron Man, then Cap, then Black Widow?

Not sure if this one has been posted or not.

From HT MAD MAN facebook page
E98CC255-5D14-4B54-AA2F-9B9F327988DB.jpeg

The blank area where the star was is definitely too big on the figure. Hopefully it's something fixed for the final product.
Comparing the new figure's pic to the CW Cap on my shelf, previously I thought it was a bit of an optical illusion. But seeing the two pics above made me look a bit closer. It's definitely too big.

cap_cw.jpg

The problem is that Caps suit top design changed slightly between films, but it seems HT just modified the CW top for the proto.

Would I be right in saying that among the Marvel characters, the best sellers for Hot Toys are Iron Man, then Cap, then Black Widow?

Spider-Man is certainly up there as well.

I do wonder though.. is HT just holding back the DX versions for Iron Man, Thor, and Thanos even though they have already announced them? What do you guys think? Mostly because maybe spoilers? maybe? If Cap gets a DX version and the main 3 focuses of the movie doesn't it's kinda weird don't you guys think?

I do wonder though.. is HT just holding back the DX versions for Iron Man, Thor, and Thanos even though they have already announced them? What do you guys think? Mostly because maybe spoilers? maybe? If Cap gets a DX version and the main 3 focuses of the movie doesn't it's kinda weird don't you guys think?

They would just hold back the figures.

How many people on this forum are employed by Hot Toys? Idle speculation spoken as fact blows my mind!:cuckoo:

Back