1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point! I actually never thought of that. Was that an issue with previous figures?

I kinda dig this actually. Like the crudely made look. The only thing is I don't know if I really want to buy two Spider-Man figures because I'll be getting the main look. The price isn't really too bad though.

Pre-ordered him from Sideshow.
It says October - December 2017 release date.
Think that'll happen?

The FlexPay is set to start in July and end in October so at least initially they're planning on an October release.

I hope the unmasked head has a smiling/smirking look. That would really make it for me

Love how it has hints of Scarlet Spider's outfit, just reversed colors. I'll probably get this when the price goes down for custom purposes.

Pre-ordered him from Sideshow.
It says October - December 2017 release date.
Think that'll happen?

I'd like to believe it would, because it's such a simple looking figure, but the head sculpt could prove to be a major factor in a delay to 2018.

I'm on the fence about this one. The sculpt is tempting, but I'm gonna wait to see if one comes with regular spidey. I'm with the others in saying it will probably only come with this one. But having a different sculpt with each would be top notch.

I'd like to believe it would, because it's such a simple looking figure, but the head sculpt could prove to be a major factor in a delay to 2018.

Guaranteed delay to 2018...safest bet when planning one's Hot Toys acquisitions these days is to simply add 2-3 months to the last month that they suggest (so for this March 2018) and then you have a realistic window. No complaints it just is what it is.

No way is this worth $220. Hell, I'd rather pony up this cash for Deluxe Rocket Raccoon over this.

Yikes! To each his own, but I don't think I'd pay $20 for this, let alone $220. I hope the designer who got stuck with this one isn't the same person who did Star Spangled Cap - he/she could end up with a complex.

Back