1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Peter is a genius, but where did he get the funds and technology to make the eyes on the homemade suit to shift and change like that .

Anybody wondering since Spidey is part of the MCU now somehow they will link People's parents to Franklin Stark somehow :slap

Franklin? Ha it almost looks like the Stark suit mask or at least the lenses is underneath this mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMBK9UP.jpg

Never understood those buy or not buy polls. Why would i care what other people are buying?

Never understood those buy or not buy polls. Why would i care what other people are buying?

It can be a useful guide on whether or not to buy it at pre-order stage or wait on a discounted price as a shelf warmer.

That being said I can imagine that some of the people who are saying no now will pick it up for the sculpt and sell off the rest to fund the Stark Spidey Suit.

Hmmm... That's not a bad idea.

It can be a useful guide on whether or not to buy it at pre-order stage or wait on a discounted price as a shelf warmer.

That being said I can imagine that some of the people who are saying no now will pick it up for the sculpt and sell off the rest to fund the Stark Spidey Suit.

Hmmm... That's not a bad idea.

Not very reliable. I'm sure a lot of those no's are the people who complain everyday because they did not get the (fill in the blank) figure that they want HT to make.
There should be a "no, but i think it's cool" in that poll

What is the reasoning for people thinking this figure is too expensive? Is it because his clothing looks cheap and home made because, well, Peter dressed himself... Or is it because people are wanting a "real" Spidey figure and consider this just a money grab. It's not like Hot Toys offer many figures for less than $200US these days, and we've had some pretty plain civilian looking figures like Pepper Potts over the years.

What is the reasoning for people thinking this figure is too expensive? Is it because his clothing looks cheap and home made because, well, Peter dressed himself... Or is it because people are wanting a "real" Spidey figure and consider this just a money grab. It's not like Hot Toys offer many figures for less than $200US these days, and we've had some pretty plain civilian looking figures like Pepper Potts over the years.

I don't get it. Has masked head with interchangeable eyes, second portrait, web attachments, dynamic stand. People just complaining to complain.

I think the price is fine too. Not the most complex suit but it's a popular character and anyone who buys Hot Toys figures knows by now what they cost.

I think I'm going to use some of my rewards points to order. I like the design and think it'll look cool on display. Also plan to get the regular suit too. Hopefully we get a Vulture with Keaton sculpt.

I know Peter is a genius, but where did he get the funds and technology to make the eyes on the homemade suit to shift and change like that .

Anybody wondering since Spidey is part of the MCU now somehow they will link People's parents to Franklin Stark somehow :slap

They obviously are modded camera lenses.
I remember reading the influence for the eyes being able to change was that Parker is studying photography so the eyes opening and closing is based off a camera shutter, which he would be very familiar with

Budget Stark put a video up. So now there's footage for people to hate too, if that's your thing :lol

Back