1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drpae cape

27db14c3e98974bca997327c56ba02de.jpg

8099f178ed59305c6cc35bb1fdd5b297.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I wasn’t thinking and have had this figure in a bent arm pose for the last year. It dawned on me that it might have damaged the suit. I then straighten the arms and sure enough it was now baggy around the elbows. After about two weeks the suit is now tight again. The material on this suit is great. Sorry I don’t have before pics. Here is an after pic2D3E2EA1-E6CD-4EF2-A825-F7ACC3DFCE18.jpg

Im waiting for the new one to release. hopefully that will drive the prices of this one down and I can be able to get both

I wasn’t thinking and have had this figure in a bent arm pose for the last year. It dawned on me that it might have damaged the suit. I then straighten the arms and sure enough it was now baggy around the elbows. After about two weeks the suit is now tight again. The material on this suit is great. Sorry I don’t have before pics. Here is an after picView attachment 406128

Sounds like my girlfriend...ayyoooo!!! :rotfl

Does anyone have the Piz Custom 1/6 Scale Black Male Head Sculpt PC01?

How does it look, fit, interact with the suit?

Do customs have paint rub/bleed? Will it ruin my figure?

What’s the difference between a headsculpt like this and a official one like the Stark heads?

I’ve never had a custom sculpt so fogive my naivety.

Thanks

Does anyone have the Piz Custom 1/6 Scale Black Male Head Sculpt PC01?

How does it look, fit, interact with the suit?

Do customs have paint rub/bleed? Will it ruin my figure?

What’s the difference between a headsculpt like this and a official one like the Stark heads?

I’ve never had a custom sculpt so fogive my naivety.

Thanks

Since you're new to this - you need this link.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_97&product_id=1209

Buy from Kit - you're guaranteed an authentic product. He works with the folks who develop and oversee production. Ebay risks you recasts and poor quality.

Difference from a HT sculpt? Not much - the co-designer behind these, Eleven, is fantastic, I own and display many of his works. He was a supervisor on this project.

Your figure will be fine, just pop and swap the helmeted head for the custom sculpt. Might just rest it on top if need be. But it was designed with the CW BP in mind so I almost guarantee it's a smooth swap.

But again - avoid eBay. Buy from Kit, even if it is more expensive in the end.

Since you're new to this - you need this link.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_97&product_id=1209

Buy from Kit - you're guaranteed an authentic product. He works with the folks who develop and oversee production. Ebay risks you recasts and poor quality.

Difference from a HT sculpt? Not much - the co-designer behind these, Eleven, is fantastic, I own and display many of his works. He was a supervisor on this project.

Your figure will be fine, just pop and swap the helmeted head for the custom sculpt. Might just rest it on top if need be. But it was designed with the CW BP in mind so I almost guarantee it's a smooth swap.

But again - avoid eBay. Buy from Kit, even if it is more expensive in the end.

Thanks for the reply.

The eBay user I was looking at is one sixth kit I think. Is that not him?

Anyone know where this can be purchased NEW for not a crazy, jacked up amount?

Hate to bump a really old thread, well, it only took an additional 5 months since my last post, but patience pays off.

I was able to snag this guy yesterday brand-new for around $240, just slightly above retail...but still a killer deal when you consider that they've mostly been listed in the $300-400 range.

Excited to finally add this guy to my collection!

Back