1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-458.png

It's a shame the T'challa headsculpt came out so poor and that it doesn't even fit this suit. I'm hoping the Nutz Pitz T'challa does.

Nice shots. Maybe black panther 2 will bring a third suit inspired from the previous designs both, would be great to see some of this again.

I almost tried to hunt one of these down, but the hip to shoulder ratio just kills it for me. I do love the helmet though. Proportion wise it just doesn't sell me that there's a man in a suit like the solo movie one does.

Nice shots. Maybe black panther 2 will bring a third suit inspired from the previous designs both, would be great to see some of this again.

Great pics as always! I like the helmet sculpt on this suit, it looks more menacing.

Yea this suit is so much better looking that there's not even a comparison even though the BP solo looks to use a better body (particularly the lower body.) I agree with you Floriol in hoping the next movie really knocks it out of the park with the costume.

Yea this suit is so much better looking that there's not even a comparison even though the BP solo looks to use a better body (particularly the lower body.) I agree with you Floriol in hoping the next movie really knocks it out of the park with the costume.

Let's hope for a better headsculpt too even though it can't be worse than what we already got.

The fact that the solo movie suit was the same in both infinity war and endgame was a big deciding factor for me getting it since I'm after that particular lineup.

Let's hope for a better headsculpt too even though it can't be worse than what we already got.

The fact that the solo movie suit was the same in both infinity war and endgame was a big deciding factor for me getting it since I'm after that particular lineup.

Same here. While I like the style of the CW the proportions just ruin it for me. Ended up with the BP solo movie one since it can fit in with BP, IW and EG.

Have you tried any of the 3p headsculpts for BP? Wondering how they are in hand.

Have you tried any of the 3p headsculpts for BP? Wondering how they are in hand.

Sorry mate but I can't give you any feedback on those since I never actually had one in hand, I barely got into hot toys a few months ago. There's a particular 3p headsculpt that I saw a few times around here that some people had on their civil war version, however for me it looks completely off and I don't see how any in hand pics could change that. I'd much rather have everything helmeted and movie accurate than use a lesser quality headsculpt just for the character's sake.

I'm talking about this one:
54596823d0c1ecf450fd6ae86726025f.jpg

I still think the Hot Toys Civil War Black Panther costume has a cooler design then the new one. But the dimensions on the newer HT BP figure and Unmasked head sculpt is kind of tempting me to swap for the new one.

I have one of those head sculpts on my Civil War BP figure

I have one of those sculpts. I think I have some pics in the Civil War WS thread with Bucky. I like it a lot. May not be perfection but IMO pretty good, well made, and wasn't happy with the "soft" look of HT's sculpt esp. the hair.

For those who have/had this figure, would you say it's still worth picking up? I much prefer the design over the solo movie figure, but the body is putting me off a bit. Would it be better to just hold off for an eventual BP2 figure?

For those who have/had this figure, would you say it's still worth picking up? I much prefer the design over the solo movie figure, but the body is putting me off a bit. Would it be better to just hold off for an eventual BP2 figure?

I have both and I still prefer this suit. The upper body looks more muscular and the mask is miles better.

I have both and I still prefer this suit. The upper body looks more muscular and the mask is miles better.

Same here. The Civil War BP is damn near Hot Toys perfection, even without a un-helmeted sculpt. Only thing that would put the BP Movie Suit over it is if they could've lit up the suit without having to use the display prop.

Yep I’m so stoked I picked this version and didn’t wait. This craps all over the solo movie version imho. He looks so badass. And next to Killmonger and Shuri... I mean... come on! Very happy with him.

Yeah the Civil War suit is like 1000x time?s better than the BP version. That helmet is just pure cool. Shame they changed it so dramatically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back