1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome review man! Definitely gonna have to pick this one up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot dude! This figure is beyond amazing, I'm so glad I picked it up and can't wait til everyone else gets him and joins in on the fun :hi5:

Some photos of mine:

13.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

Some more here: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2017/01/hot-toys-black-panther-ca-civil-war-16.html

Maybe I'll do a quick vid review later this week. It's a fun release and the suit is so well made, really wondering how they produce this so detailed, flexible and durable at the same time.

fantastic pics Xeno!:clap

kinda wish they padded the crotch area abit. so true type artic wasnt so visible etc

Those are some of the best pics I've seen of this figure, xeno. Look forward to the review!

Thanks bro, exactly what I went for!! :lol

Definitely nailed it! How confident would you feel leaving the fig in that pose for a period of time? I'm hoping to do something similar but I'd be concerned about Ruining the suit.

Definitely nailed it! How confident would you feel leaving the fig in that pose for a period of time? I'm hoping to do something similar but I'd be concerned about Ruining the suit.

Great question.. To be honest, I wouldn't be too worried as it's not stressing the suit as much as say my BvS Supes (in the same pose) would but ppl that have been collecting these dope figures for longer than I have mentioned that they didn't feel too confident about leaving him in more extreme poses so I would trust their word over my own. Currently, I left my BP in this pose:

k51unm.jpg

This figure is a little disappointing for me because even though they nailed the suit I feel like the torso is a little too skinny. The biggest problem though is not having the necklace be flush to the suit (they could have put the claws above as opposed to in between the necklace) which ruins the overall look imo. Here's a photo of the actual suit. Thankfully he has a solo movie which will hopefully remedy these issues (plus hopefully it comes with loads of accessories :pray:).

l.jpg

Great question.. To be honest, I wouldn't be too worried as it's not stressing the suit as much as say my BvS Supes (in the same pose) would but ppl that have been collecting these dope figures for longer than I have mentioned that they didn't feel too confident about leaving him in more extreme poses so I would trust their word over my own. Currently, I left my BP in this pose:

k51unm.jpg

Yeah man that my worry. I'm always a little scared of leaving my bvs superman in a dynamic pose through fear of wrecking the suit. It'd be a shame to leave such an awesome figure in a static pose. Saying that, I bet you can get some pretty bad ass poses of him just stood looking moody haha

Back