1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I was definitely set on waiting for the solo movie figure but this almost looks too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are there any unboxing pictures or something from this dude?

i think it is a pity that it comes with little extras, but the figure looks cool

Check out Dean Knight...he's got three vids up. Very impressive figure.

Yeah I second this. Dean knights reviews are always quality. It's like a three part review on different aspects of the figure. Love the true light stuff too

Damn....cave in and PO this bad boy! Lol. Figure is way to awesome and cool to pass up.

Preorder as well. He was my favorite in CW but the fig didn't come with a lot. Then I saw how great the suit was and gave in lol.

If anyone's interested, feel free to check out my Review of this Absolutely Stunning Beast-of-a-Figure!!

I highly recommend picking this Black Panther up, as you said--you will not regret it!! :yess:

If anyone's interested, feel free to check out my Review of this Absolutely Stunning Beast-of-a-Figure!!

I highly recommend picking this Black Panther up, as you said--you will not regret it!! :yess:

Awesome review man! Definitely gonna have to pick this one up :)

i love the figure but the price is a little bit high for a figure without some stuff extras

i love the figure but the price is a little bit high for a figure without some stuff extras

I totally agree with you man but unfortunately $219 is the going rate for bare bone HT figure these days. :gah:

After seeing Dean's review, I couldn't resist. Used about 50 bucks in RP so even though the figure is bare bones, it's worth it to me for how badass he looks.

Back