1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks to cancel, but the silver lining there is the possibility of an even better costume down the line? Not sold on this version in 1/6...

IMO hard to say. IW TEASER SPOILER PIC:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm good w. skipping a BP T'Challa version as re the BP trailer, I like the CW costume heavier banding and black and silver better, and partly because there's an emotional connection to a favorite film. (If HT comes out with a figure like Zuri I'm in for that). Otherwise I'm gonna try to hold out for IW figs re the "fighters" as IMO figure those will come w. most badass looks. Gotta pace things $$$$:horror

Even if BP T'Challa comes with a sculpt not sure they are gonna do better than the OSK. Or maybe they will add a diorama stand or something, but still, for me - Infinity War:rock!!!! Unless there is something amazing about BP T'Challa.

IMO hard to say. [...]

I'm good w. skipping a BP T'Challa version as re the BP trailer, I like the CW costume heavier banding and black and silver better, and partly because there's an emotional connection to a favorite film. (If HT comes out with a figure like Zuri I'm in for that). Otherwise I'm gonna try to hold out for IW figs re the "fighters" as IMO figure those will come w. most badass looks. Gotta pace things $$$$:horror

Even if BP T'Challa comes with a sculpt not sure they are gonna do better than the OSK. Or maybe they will add a diorama stand or something, but still, for me - Infinity War:rock!!!! Unless there is something amazing about BP T'Challa.

We were actually off-topic and talking about Netflix Daredevil in my last comment you quoted, but re: BP ... I'm very happy with CW version and have the OSK head-sculpt on the way, which may be all I need. But if the film and the figure turn out great, that could easily change.

As for Infinity War...like yourself, I assume we're going to see some BEAST-MODE costuming, but that can go either way. Sometimes I like things more understated, so only time will tell.

I just picked this guy up for 230 shipped.. I'm stoked! How's The integrity of the suit holding up for everyone? I'm guessing you can't leave this guy in a dynamic pose fornto long correct?

Loving the new helmet look and the potential for retractable lenses and vibranium glow. Maybe will even get a killmonger gold panther

928392832a.jpg
239283a.jpg
8239823a.jpg
38293823a.jpg

If anyone still looking for Hot Toys Black Panther figure, feel free to check out my sale tread, they are on sale now.

I just picked this guy up for 230 shipped.. I'm stoked! How's The integrity of the suit holding up for everyone? I'm guessing you can't leave this guy in a dynamic pose fornto long correct?

I've had him since he came out. His arms are bent at about 90 degrees and I checked them a few days ago and no problems.

I like superheroes in mostly black suits/costumes, and the design of BP is amazing; the mask is superb. I'm not too bothered by the lack of accessories. Heck, I haven't even watched Civil War.

vWF3afA.jpg

I like superheroes in mostly black suits/costumes, and the design of BP is amazing; the mask is superb. I'm not too bothered by the lack of accessories. Heck, I haven't even watched Civil War.

Luv accessories. So far getting stuff for WS has been the most fun, 'coz you can make him a walking arsenal, but just got a 2009 Predator stand (don't know which Predator this was....) for my BP. So far: 1) BP costume which I was worried about is holding up well, no problems; 2) Just awesome sourced head sculpt highest recommendation:love; 3) Luv this stand with BP; and he gets my 'bash of Wakanda Bucky-the-walking-arsenal as another accessory:lol.

Guess I could have made some kind of jungle stand but sometimes you gotta weigh the time and money etc. This stand has a little resin pool and all that. I just like the idea of BP being in Wakanda and luv the Wakanda concept art for the BP film.

HT_Blackpanther_Bucky.jpg

Luv accessories. So far getting stuff for WS has been the most fun, 'coz you can make him a walking arsenal, but just got a 2009 Predator stand (don't know which Predator this was....) for my BP. So far: 1) BP costume which I was worried about is holding up well, no problems; 2) Just awesome sourced head sculpt highest recommendation:love; 3) Luv this stand with BP; and he gets my 'bash of Wakanda Bucky-the-walking-arsenal as another accessory:lol.

Guess I could have made some kind of jungle stand but sometimes you gotta weigh the time and money etc. This stand has a little resin pool and all that. I just like the idea of BP being in Wakanda and luv the Wakanda concept art for the BP film.

View attachment 371490

Wow! Nice setup there!

Wow! Nice setup there!

Thank you:)! Yeah, I think the stand does real well with BP - still trying to source a cape for him tho. Part of the fun:cool:.

Hope you enjoy CW when you get to it - I got to it REAL late thanks to real life stuff:gah:, but LOL is now in my top 10 films:love. Plan to re-watch it tonight after re-watching Antman this weekend. Needless to say BP:rock2

Oh man... That trailer has me hyped as hell. If HT manages to give his new figure a purple glow, it may be my new favorite figure ever.

I think I'd get Killmongers gold suit too if they made it.

Oh man... That trailer has me hyped as hell. If HT manages to give his new figure a purple glow, it may be my new favorite figure ever.

I think I'd get Killmongers gold suit too if they made it.

:pray:
would even settle for it to glow purple in dark if not led somehow. but yeah im sold on new panther and gold panther killmonger to be posed in battle, hnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you:)! Yeah, I think the stand does real well with BP - still trying to source a cape for him tho. Part of the fun:cool:.

Hope you enjoy CW when you get to it - I got to it REAL late thanks to real life stuff:gah:, but LOL is now in my top 10 films:love. Plan to re-watch it tonight after re-watching Antman this weekend. Needless to say BP:rock2

I think the cape would make it more awesome! Hehe I'll get to CW eventually LOL

Back