1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I need the royal cape on him. Main reason why I'm passing on this one for it potentially on the solo movie figure.

As I keep telling people who ask me on social media, the BP figure is still ~3 years out, minimum. Worry about it then and enjoy this one when it comes out:lol

As I keep telling people who ask me on social media, the BP figure is still ~3 years out, minimum. Worry about it then and enjoy this one when it comes out:lol

^ This and who even knows for sure it will even have a cape and if you will like any changes they make to the costume. I might just make a cape for this one and be done.

Even if it's in the movie for one scene. A detachable cape is needed because that how I want my Panther to look :lol

There won't be another Black Panther figure until at least three plus years. That is if the solo Black Panther movie doesn't get pushed back again....

I don't see why anyone would wait three plus years to get one with a cape.... just sell it and upgrade or buy a cape from TA when that one is out. Of course that is if he even gets a cape in the solo movie....

I actually think he looks better without the cape personally. The only thing that might make me hold off on this is the fact that there's no T'Challa sculpt. If the price is right though I might just live with it.

I don't think it will be near that long. Not when they have full promo/order pics up. Usually 12-18 months tops from the time a figure goes up for order at the longest. People complain about mk45 and hulkbuster and prime but those have only been up for order for about a year. It's a little different when it's a tease (backstage photos type stuff) or a proto at a con (batman returns, Drax ect)....but once a figure is up for order and has a real announcment it's almost never even 2 years, let alone longer then 3. I would expect this will be around a year from now tops.

I don't think it will be near that long. Not when they have full promo/order pics up. Usually 12-18 months tops from the time a figure goes up for order at the longest. People complain about mk45 and hulkbuster and prime but those have only been up for order for about a year. It's a little different when it's a tease (backstage photos type stuff) or a proto at a con (batman returns, Drax ect)....but once a figure is up for order and has a real announcment it's almost never even 2 years, let alone longer then 3. I would expect this will be around a year from now tops.

I think he means the solo movie Black Panther... not this one.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

How about Sharon Carter? Under $200?
How come some people call her Kate?

Maria Hill is 220, and last I checked they were trying to sell her discounted in combination with other MCU figures. Trying to sell a TWS version of her would probably work about as well as Brock Rumlow or Alexander Pierce. Civil War may be another story.

the chrome accents need to stand out a bit more but overall the fig looks fantastic

I can't wait to see him in action in CW, even the few brief glimpses we've seen have been bad ass

I think he means the solo movie Black Panther... not this one.

Ah. Yeah that would be correct then. My bad if that's what he meant. Misread/misunderstood

Yup:D

You know what's funny too? People will wait for the eventual caped version, and then end up complaining about the quality and then just get a custom one from Tony Mei or something:lol

This is very true. Lol people complain about things they never intended to buy as well. Silly

Not Bad! The silver does look a bit dull. but could be the pics. Falcon, Spidey, Black Panther - CW done.

I'm with everyone who is saying the suit can use a bit more detail. It looks very bland in my eyes.

9b78a34c040aeed0260146f6e6c5e5c2.jpg

Really love the way iron studios captured the materials.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I'm with everyone who is saying the suit can use a bit more detail. It looks very bland in my eyes.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160410/9b78a34c040aeed0260146f6e6c5e5c2.jpg[/IMG

Really love the way iron studios captured the materials.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I'm mostly fine with the suit since it has the texture but the lack of silver is what makes the figure look more bland than it is. A quick photoshop and you can see the difference it makes.

Gives it the nice contrast that it needs instead of it all just blending together through the black and grey. Looks more accurate as well.

Was surprised at how dark the prototype was to the actual silver on the suit. Hope they tweak this by release but it's something that's easy to fix on your own if they don't.

Easy to do since it's just minor panel lines and pieces.

[IMG]https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1502/26248217282_cd20437401_b.jpg
26314735506_e0c215c183_b.jpg

26341755865_398e75ef45_b.jpg

26315778176_9f1211c47e_b.jpg

25735774744_cf3bd2a726_z.jpg

26341448635_fa8af3bae1_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back