1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine. This is not stock. I've extended the torso and modified the accesorries to fit the new length. Also weather the pouches and a few other small things.

T8xFCZG.jpg

42warD3.jpg

4Jl1fuW.jpg

l5fSIRN.jpg

mhshid2.jpg

GDb0LQh.jpg

HWiDppD.jpg

0he8VRh.jpg

GZucSVF.jpg

So how did the final figure turn out? Happy with prototype to final? Worth joining SS wait list or picking up for more off of eBay?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

So how did the final figure turn out? Happy with prototype to final? Worth joining SS wait list or picking up for more off of eBay?

Join the WL or keep an eye at BBTS. This figure has defects, and you can easily return it to a US based store. If you get it from eBay, you are screwed.

They are apparently fixing them, but I don't really believe that.

Awesome thanks for the heads up man. Want this figure but waited to see in hand and am seeing some issues so wanted to double check. I'll get on the SS WL and see what happens

I got mine from eBay and I haven't switched out the hands.....waiting to see the best solution to keep wrist in good shape.....figure is a beauty....well worth the investment even if I have to to a bit of TLC

Awesome thanks for the heads up man. Want this figure but waited to see in hand and am seeing some issues so wanted to double check. I'll get on the SS WL and see what happens

once all the retailers finally get shipment in.. price will drop on ebay.

Question, if bought from Sideshow, if we get a defective figure, do we have a choice of getting a full refund?

Question, if bought from Sideshow, if we get a defective figure, do we have a choice of getting a full refund?

EXCHANGE: Contact us ASAP, and we will check if a replacement is available for you. If switching it isn’t possible, we can offer you a credit or a refund, no problemo.

RETURN: You got it. Once the collectible is safely back in our CA warehouse, a refund of the product price will be processed quickly and posted to your bank within a few days.

REFUND: Collectibles that arrive with damage or manufacturing defects can be returned for a full refund, which includes all shipping costs.

Once we receive your information, we’ll contact you with the next steps as soon as we can - usually within 2 business days. Keep in mind, all the above options will need to abide by the terms of our 30-day return policy.

Thanks bud, I've never had to return one before(Thank God) but was curious, still hesitant to keep the preorder, hopefully they turn out okay.

Thanks bud, I've never had to return one before(Thank God) but was curious, still hesitant to keep the preorder, hopefully they turn out okay.

All this negative crap on pretty much every figure released. The mods that clipped has done seem to be working and with this being sold out wait listed before it is even released you can bet you a$$ it is going to only go up in value.
Course.. That's just my opinion. Only figure I'd trade this deadpool version for either isn't for sale or I cant afford

On a different note I wonder why the shipping was delayed. That's my biggest concern. I'm itching to display this guy

Back