1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can hot toys really do though? Maybe they can do something with the wrists but if it turns out to be an issue with the entire suit where it wears away at joints and rub points over time, there's nothing they can do.
They made it. I'm pretty sure they know what to do.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

October is not really a delay. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for a release in HK to reach SSC so it should be here in early to mid October if it's on time. November or December would be a delay if they are fixing something.

Yeah, pretty sure the guy who posted they were fixing the wrists didn't have any source. People asked why he thinks that and he hasn't really answered.

October is not really a delay. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for a release in HK to reach SSC so it should be here in early to mid October if it's on time. November or December would be a delay if they are fixing something.

The woman I spoke to on the phone at SSC used the word "delay" I'm just repeating it, and on their site for months they had the shipping date as august-september which justifies her statement, now it just says september but it never said october however so to me; someone whose counting the days, yea thats a delay.

The woman I spoke to on the phone at SSC used the word "delay" I'm just repeating it, and on their site for months they had the shipping date as august-september which justifies her statement, now it just says september but it never said october however so to me; someone whose counting the days, yea thats a delay.

I undertand that but i was thinking more about them fixing something. If they were taking thousands of figures out of the boxes and fixing them it would take weeks. If SSC gets them in October they are not fixing anything. It's on time from the release date in HK if SSC gets them in October.

I have to say I really wish this Deadpool figure would have came with a alternate head sculpt of Ryan Reynolds. Wondering if they might make one later on or I guess when Deadpool 2 comes out in a few years. Anyways I went ahead put myself on the waiting list. Got Batman from BvS coming and I'll be paying for Rey & BB-8 next week. So if Deadpool arrives in October I should have enough by then. I have a feeling my wait list will get turned into an order soon.

Then don't pick up the figure I guess? I knew someone was going to bring up price points -- as though $200 somehow guarantees a flawless product with magical materials that are immune to wear.

Want to keep your new kicks mint? Then keep them in a box and don't wear them. I feel like the same theory applies here. It's shame it happened to Dean so quickly, but now that the community is aware of the issue we can all handle the figure appropriately to help mitigate the issue -- and that's assuming it's an issue that exists across the entire production line, which it may or may not be.

This...this is an absurd statement. These are articulated figures that are meant to be posed...why not just make statues instead right?

This...this is an absurd statement. These are articulated figures that are meant to be posed...why not just make statues instead right?

This figure can be articulated, better than most. Just be mindful of the suit. Mod the gloves and I really don't see the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what exactly is the sleeve mod? Do you put epoxy on it so it doesn't roll down?

And is it confirmed that HT is fixing this, or was it just hearsay?

I think it's just speculation because someone was told SS got a 'delay' notice.

Yes, the fix is just epoxy on the sleeve. Look for clipper's vid.

Back