1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...are we saying that Deadpool is limp wristed?
06a2bbccaf6e53cfd360677f012ec234.jpg

:rotfl

Cute but wrong..guys the sleeves are the problem, his wrists are fine.

Just got a preorder in on BBTS. I'm on wait list on SSC, but I'll wait to cancel the reservation until I get confirmation from BBTS.

Couldn't be bothered reading through all the pages of falling sky posts, so is the suit "problem" restricted to the wrists?

Couldn't be bothered reading through all the pages of falling sky posts, so is the suit "problem" restricted to the wrists?

Most of the suit is the same material. So, even if the sleeve issue is a matter of friction/tension there's potential for that at every joint and every accessory. I guess it's all going to depend on how often you pose it. I'm sure Dean and Rick will be the first to know.

Maybe the HK bunch has the bad sleeves, maybe by the time SSC starts shipping them, HT will fix it, kind of like the Rey's that are shipping out now have better teeth details :lecture
Really? I haven't been in the Rey thread lately. That's good, might end up getting her after all.

^ Thought there was gonna be a joke about the problem people are worrying about the figure loool

I really hope the HT CW Spidey has the same magnetic eye plate designs, because this figure kicks eye expression ass! :yess:

C'mon HT what are you waiting for

I really hope the HT CW Spidey has the same magnetic eye plate designs, because this figure kicks eye expression ass! :yess:

C'mon HT what are you waiting for

I can't see them doing a CW Spiderman just because the new Spidey film will be out in July. I would guess they are finishing up the details on that version right now.

I can't wait to pose the hell out of this, btw whats the best way to weather the leather pouches since it looks too clean?

Hey guys. Got mine in yesterday. A couple things to keep in mind for those of you who are keeping your orders... To just repeat and reaffirm what has been said. Thankfully my wrists came intact BUT there is still the potential for flaking where the hands and wrists meet. When changing gloves you have less of a chance of wrist flaking if you position the hand where you want it when you set it as opposed to putting the hand on and then twisting it to your desired position (I know not ideal right?). But I noticed the majority of flaking comes by not the actual placing of the hands but the twisting one does after placing the hands. Second, the second most vulnerable spot I noticed to flaking or wear is the upper knee pad where it connects to the suits. Unfortunately the only way around this is by not doing any crazy knee bends (I know not ideal right?). Anyway, just my two cents. Other than these two vulnerable spots the rest of the suit seems pretty durable. Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back