1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a message to a HK seller about the release date and he responded saying it would be this week. I hope he's right!!! He was right about the Armored Batman. Everyone cross your fingers!!!!

I sent a message to a HK seller about the release date and he responded saying it would be this week. I hope he's right!!! He was right about the Armored Batman. Everyone cross your fingers!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOoooooooOOO

I love the time difference between here and HK. I'll wake up at 3 AM to use the bathroom, and check my phone to see new figure pics. Hope that happens with Deadpool within the next few days

Really hope this is true.:pray:

You realise if youre wrong..... we're gona hafta kill you and your little friend

I don't remember seeing this posted. He looks great here . . .

HT16-sizzle-f042-1.jpg

Back