1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think this one will sell out? I'm still on the fence.

Seriously. Unless it has some major faults or QC issues besides the famous "turtleneck" that we won't find out about until it is in our hands. It will most likely sell out just because of the versatility and popularity of the character.

It won't sell out it will be available for a long time and then eventually drop in price with discounts just like the Hot Toys Vision. Deadpool is not that popular a character. :cuckoo:

He says after Deadpool makes 760 million at the box office. :cuckoo: Edit: Apparently sarcasm doesn't translate via the internet. Whoda thunk it. lol

I mean it looks like one Deadpool mops the floor with an entire Suicide Squad if the reviews are to be believed. I am holding out on ordering Squad figures until I have seen the movie myself. I hope it is not as bad as they say. I mean seriously they say it is worse than Green Lantern or any of the Fantastic Four films. Damn.

Once I see the Final Product photos for a figure go up on the Hot Toys Facebook page I begin hunting around for video reviews. They just put up the Final Product photos from Plastic Enemies on their page so later today or tomorrow we will start seeing Hot Toys Armored Batman reviews if the review vids are not out already.

I think this figure will do very well barring any major issues, and then I hope they make a colossus figure as that would be a challenge to pull off and and would be an engineering masterpiece if done right.

The same process HT used to make their Avengers Hulk figures could be used to make Colossus. Deadpool's Colossus isn't bright, shiny, immaculate chrome. It's weathered silver, so I can't imagine being unable to create the same look with PVC or whatever material HT used on the Hulk.

The same process HT used to make their Avengers Hulk figures could be used to make Colossus. Deadpool's Colossus isn't bright, shiny, immaculate chrome. It's weathered silver, so I can't imagine being unable to create the same look with PVC or whatever material HT used on the Hulk.
They'll use the same material as the TDW Thor armor sleeves. Simple...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Negasonics costume design is pretty bland and she isn't popular enough to risk making her. I honestly don't think many people will buy her and making an Ajax would be the safer option.

Back