1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's going on anyway? It's like armoured batman has been coming out for ages. Get it released already so we can get this bad boy out haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was thinking, wtf has happened to Armoured Bats. Maybe a product recall at the last minute? Or HT wanted us to digest the new release for a couple of weeks without any figs being released.
Deadpool is gonna be my first HT fig in like 6 months so I'm pretty excited, loved the movie too.

I think Mr. Elljay jumped the gun with his pics. :lol We never did get that obligatory shot of a pallet with a ****load of figures atop it outside of Secret Base nor did we get a Budget Stark vid.

Haha yeah just a little bit! Maybe it's because of ani con? Maybe because they are focused on that at the moment. Not much is going on at secret base?

I know the pose I'll be going for if I end up with a Harley figure. lol

deadpool.jpg

Anyone think this has a real chance of finally being released this first week of August? An Instagram User mentioned it will be on Sale sometime this week in HK but I think he's probably just taking a guess.. We can all hope tho!!!

16c516o.jpg

That would be awesome

Highly doubtful. The only email you should be expecting from sideshow is when they send an email warning you to have funds ready in your account because they'll be receiving the said figure on a specific day.

It's hard to believe that this movie was released back in February and the figure still hasn't even been released.. On the other hand, this is pretty much the norm for Hot Toys as they rarely release a figure for a movie when the movie is actually released

It's hard to believe that this movie was released back in February and the figure still hasn't even been released.. On the other hand, this is pretty much the norm for Hot Toys as they rarely release a figure for a movie when the movie is actually released

true

look at the CW Mk46, it won't be out for another year

and the MK45 took well over a year after the release of the movie to be released

Will they update the prototype pictures on the sideshow site to reflect the final figure or will they just leave it as is, because that may be misleading.

Will they update the prototype pictures on the sideshow site to reflect the final figure or will they just leave it as is, because that may be misleading.

The usually leave the proto photos up. They did with Mark 45 iron man

well, it does say "Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance."

Back