1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

I decided to get Avengers Fury over this one. Found a great deal on him, $310 shipped. Figure WS Fury will probably be $250 or so, not a huge difference and I'll get him this month rather than next year.

Great find! I've been on the hunt for avengers fury as well but I stop looking once pics of the winter soldier version popped up. Any fury will do for me

Great find! I've been on the hunt for avengers fury as well but I stop looking once pics of the winter soldier version popped up. Any fury will do for me
Yeah I only need one Fury. I had given up on the Avengers one since most I see are $500+. I'm getting Coulson, Fury, and Avengers Loki sculpt and Helmet for about $650 total

I decided to get Avengers Fury over this one. Found a great deal on him, $310 shipped. Figure WS Fury will probably be $250 or so, not a huge difference and I'll get him this month rather than next year.

Congrats!! Thats a pretty good deal! :)

Yeah, that was around where I got mine, just have to be patient, then I sold mine for just north of $500 :lol

Now I can get the new WS version and another figure :wink1:

Sold my Fury to pick up Loki.

I actually hate collecting Marvel right now since the next better figure is right around the corner. Just going to wait until the phases are over.

With classic movies it's much easier since there won't be 5+ versions of each character.

Sold my Fury to pick up Loki.

I actually hate collecting Marvel right now since the next better figure is right around the corner. Just going to wait until the phases are over.

With classic movies it's much easier since there won't be 5+ versions of each character.

That's what I love about superheroes. XD I LOVE the different costumes that they get, whether it be in the comics or the figures. If they ever get to Scarlet Spider, or Symboite Spidey, or Kaine, or Big Time, or Ultimate, i'd happily get all the figures cause all the costumes are just so ****ing cool.

I'd be all over a Symbiote Spidey. It's my hope that we'll finally get a great Venom someday now.

I thought ASM was good for the most part, even though I don't care for Lizard. The scene when Spidey was cracking jokes at the car thief was perfect, exactly how Spidey should act... Then he never did it again the rest of the movie. Andrew Garfield was constantly mopey as Peter, I got tired of it.

MCU Spidey will be great, can't wait to see him interact with everyone.

Anybody know when he is going to be revealed officially?

I've been waking up every morning this week anticipating the announcement of either Fury or the summer exclusive, but sadly I was disappointed every morning. :impatient:

Back