1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Hopefully he releases 1st Quarter 2016, to much stuff coming in for the rest of the year.

You would think we have no patience on this forum. :wink1:

Psh. The DC people have patience. I think it's just you Marvel folk. :lol :pfft:

Really? Hmm I thought that was common knowledge...oh wait....wait.....sarcasm right??? :D

Sarcasm?! Never in my life! :rolleyes2

What I like about all this speculation about Coulson is this, everyone assumes he will not appear in another big screen movie. Yet a lot of people
who own the figures are dressing him with an Iron Man left arm. (Personal speculation to follow) Since the only place he could obtain a functioning arm would be from Tony Stark himself, (his armor is basically a controlled substance) aren't those people assuming that Coulson at some point would reveal himself to the Avengers as still being alive? Just some hypothetical and amusing speculation on my part.
Ryan

I think we'll see Coulson again in the MCU eventually, he's a beloved character and they played coy about him never coming back before announcing Agents of Shield before, and its not like almost everyone's "death" has been exactly permanent in this series (sorry Pietro).

But in the mean time making Iron Coulson is just fun and the parts already exist (Tony Stark Mk42/Mechanic arms have a magnetic joint at the bicep for the Iron Gauntlet on human arm look, and newly released Bones has the same joint). Whatever robo hand he'll have will be fully in use by the beginning of AoS season 3, I'm sure. Any return to the MCU will be down the road more.

YZg76t4l.jpg
ekx2Zhul.jpg

nXEwfkB.jpg

:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient: 5th-ed!

I decided to get Avengers Fury over this one. Found a great deal on him, $310 shipped. Figure WS Fury will probably be $250 or so, not a huge difference and I'll get him this month rather than next year.

Back