1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

What I like about all this speculation about Coulson is this, everyone assumes he will not appear in another big screen movie. Yet a lot of people
who own the figures are dressing him with an Iron Man left arm. (Personal speculation to follow) Since the only place he could obtain a functioning arm would be from Tony Stark himself, (his armor is basically a controlled substance) aren't those people assuming that Coulson at some point would reveal himself to the Avengers as still being alive? Just some hypothetical and amusing speculation on my part.
Ryan

Id like to see some pics of that Ive been meaning to that myself, just the at the wrist right so is it just the poseable hand?

What I don't like about this whole situation is that (assuming) everyone apart from the avengers knows he's alive. All the inhumans, Maria hill, fury, they all know. Why keep the avengers in the dark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they dont have the level clearance

Clearancelevelrogers.jpg

Just to make sure, this version of Nick Fury appeared on the season finale of AOS Season 1 correct?

Just to make sure, this version of Nick Fury appeared on the season finale of AOS Season 1 correct?

He never had the arm sling though.

HT needs to start a TV show line... I want a Daredevil 2 pack.

ugh yes! We need Matt, Wilson, Daisy and Bobbi to start off a tv line. But they probably won't sell in other markets. :( Does anyone know if Daredevil was popular in Asia at all?

Id like to see some pics of that Ive been meaning to that myself, just the at the wrist right so is it just the poseable hand?

It was more like halfway up his forearm when Mack chopped it off. Mack stopped the destructive progression of the crystals the same way Rick Grimes took Herschel's leg in The Walking Dead.

I imagine if Coulson is revealed to the Avengers in the future, it would go something like this:
Tony Stark - "Coulson! You're alive!?"
Phil Coulson - "Yeah, about that...."
TS - (looking puzzled and quizzical) "Fury?"
PC - "Fury."
TS - "Got it. Remind me to talk to him about that later. That's a trick I need to learn."
Ryan

I just want Daredevil, new Coulson, and Jon Bernthal Punisher.

They could also make Flash and Arrow figs to make up for their lack of DC.

they dont have the level clearance

View attachment 201844

Actually, Coulson's resurrection was level 7 (way back in the pilot), so Cap had the clearance. It actually bugged me that Cap didn't know in TWS; my best guess is that he just didn't think to look into Coulson's death. Or it's the elephant in the room that the Avengers all know but don't talk about. :dunno

Actually, Coulson's resurrection was level 7 (way back in the pilot), so Cap had the clearance. It actually bugged me that Cap didn't know in TWS; my best guess is that he just didn't think to look into Coulson's death. Or it's the elephant in the room that the Avengers all know but don't talk about. :dunno

You'd think that everyone would find out since Nat dumped all the SHIELD secrets onto the net...not to mention that Tony didn't even find out about HYDRA being part of SHIELD when he was hacking all the SHIELD databases. XD

You'd think that everyone would find out since Nat dumped all the SHIELD secrets onto the net...not to mention that Tony didn't even find out about HYDRA being part of SHIELD when he was hacking all the SHIELD databases. XD

Plot holes. [emoji24][emoji24]

Well it is never said how much he was able to hack, i mean he only seemed to know about phase 2 in the avengers.

I just want Daredevil, new Coulson, and Jon Bernthal Punisher.

They could also make Flash and Arrow figs to make up for their lack of DC.

Sold sold sold sold and sold :lol Make it happen HT :rock

They nailed the SLJ likeness this time, and with the removable eye patch and funky eye…I WILL be getting this Motherf@#%*r!

Back