1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. Black Widow only became interesting to me in Cap 2. Though she was pretty sick in avengers aswell

lol This guy will hold me over untill their 1/6 version comes out :rotfl

11178193_1035133399831607_5037265786292097506_n.jpg
so what does blackout version mean? I just got this too. I think I might just buy the mini versions of everything even though I kinda want an Evangeline wasp on my shelf

Hope's my favorite as well. I'm sure we'll see a Wasp MKII collectible in the future. The movie has been successful enough at the box office to warrant a sequel.

Nope not confirmed. I am just being hopeful. That is how much i enjoyed the movie!!

I actually went to the theatre and watched this flick twice with two different sets of people. Unheard of, for me. It's great entertainment. Up there with Iron Man, and probably Guardians Of The Galaxy for favourite MCU films.

I actually went to the theatre and watched this flick twice with two different sets of people. Unheard of, for me. It's great entertainment. Up there with Iron Man, and probably Guardians Of The Galaxy for favourite MCU films.

Finally saw it yesterday, totally agree with you. Excellent film! :hi5:

Yeah, I'll just wait for the miniature ant-man with Anthony that cost $40. I don't care if it's a different pose. Cool figure tho, just like the miniature figure that came with the marvel select ant-man.

Back